Chapter 12

Warning: Bonten, swearing, Mention of drugs, indirect mature- humour

"Oh no you don't." A familiar voice called out.

The sound of the door opening had alerted the executives. They couldn't help but put up their guard as the one behind that door could be none other than a threat.

But to their surprise, a familiar face from the past stood before them.

"What do you mean, Takashi?" Y/n stated his name.

As soon as she called out to him, she instantly recognised his calm and collected demeanour vanished at once, causing the young photographer to become suspicious.

She noticed how his eyes had a hint of terror reflecting in them as his attention was towards the men in front of him.

"Hey-." The female called to snap her friend out of his state.

"Y/n." He cut her off in a deep, stern voice.

The photographer was taken back by the sudden change he had in his personality, she'd never seen this side of him before. But honestly, she would've found it hot if she didn't put her feelings aside.

The older boy, known as Takashi from what Y/n had just mentioned, grabbed her by her wrist and was ready to drag her out.

"Takashi Mitsuya." Ran called out with a usual lazy grin while he reached out to hold a rough grip against the female's free wrist.

"You're not taking her anywhere."

"Oh Yeah?! Why's that, huh?!!" Mitsuya snapped. "So what?! You can rape her? Torture her? Kill her?!!"

The older haitani squeezed her wrist a little too tight, causing her to flinch a little but it was unnoticeable towards the two men.

Ran only did that action because he was offended, and angered, that Mitsuya could accuse that, he'd never harm her at all but Mitsuya's statement really hit a nerve.

"RAN!" Rindou was about to warn Ran, making him aware of what he was doing, but little did he know, a certain h/c-haired girl already had it handled.

...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." The only sound in the room was the screams of the two males.

"Can you guys stop shouting like some whiny little girls?" The photographer asked in amusement.

"Y/N YOU LITERALLY JUST JUMPED ON OUR FEET WITH YOUR FLIPPIN MIKEY JESUS SANDALS!!!???!" Mitsuya shouted in anger.

"Brudda I thought you got into some cat fight with that Mikey dude and cut ties with him." She deadpanned.

...

"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me." Mitsuya coughed and fixed his composure.

"Damn Y/n, who knew a hot woman like you can hit a guy like that, it's so attractive~." Ran smirked after fixing himself up from the shock.

The female clearly knew that he was provoking her so she abandoned Ran while making her way to the kitchen.

SLAM

"Answer to the ice?!" She formed her rare grin.

"OW, Y/N THAT HIT MY DAMN FOOT?!!"

"No shit sherlock." The female spoke nonchalantly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one would admit it but Y/n's behaviour did make everyone less panicked, I guess that was just her charm.

"Alright, we'll make some Dorayaki for... Manjiro." Mitsuya reluctantly suggested to help with Y/n's idea.

At first, he wasn't as happy, but seeing his friend feel a little joy was something that was extremely rare, it didn't feel right to burst her bubble. But after this, they would go immediately, some risks aren't worth taking.

Another problem was the amount of men in her house, he was pretty annoyed because not only were they males, but they are known to be really dangerous. Mitsuya hated the fact of them being alone with the girl.

But knowing her, she would obviously just want to take another picture.

"Takashi, you good?" She spoke.

"Y/n, are you sure about this?" Mitsuya answered, concern evident on his features,

"It's always been somethings I wanted to do...y'know?"

The lilac-haired boy answered with a smile, showing that he understood.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can't believe I'd say this, but I think the shorty is onto something here, I know how much boss loves his Dorayaki. There's a 49% chance it might work." Sanzu stated, sanity laced in his tone.

"Ay something smart came out of that lunatic's mouth for once!"

"SHUT UP!!?!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BROTHER!! SANZU REPLACED THE SUGAR WITH SALT?!!"

"OH SHIT I BROKE MY FINGER?!!!"

"TF?! HOW THE HELL DID I BURN MY DI-."

"WHY ARE THERE MORE EGG SHELLS THAN THE ACTUAL EGG IN HERE."

"FUCK I JUST SLIPPED?!!"

"PRETTY SURE HE HAS A CONCUSSION?!!"

"911 MY DISCIPLE IS BULLYING ME?!!!!?"

"WHAAATT, OBJECTION! HE IS MY DISCIPLE!!!"

"GET ON YOUR KNEES, PEASANT!!?"

"BRUH YOUR STANDING ON SOME SUSPICIOUS WHITE STUFF ON THE FLOOR UNDRNEATH YOUR DI-."

"IT'S NOT COCAINE?!!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS IMPLYING?!!"

"IT'S FLOUR YOU DUMBASS?!"

"SHUT UP RAN!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, the calm trio which made up of Y/n, Kakucho, and Mitsuya, were calmly making the Dorayaki together.

"Didn't expect Mikey's executives to be so..." Mitsuya trailed off.

"I mean it's not everyday we can let a little loose you know." Kakucho mentioned.

It was rather awkward being face to face with an old acquaintance of the past, the only thing they could really do was create some small talk.

CLICK

CLICK

Y/n tried ever so lightly to secretly take a few pictures, so her first actual friend-activity would be remembered.

"It was somewhat alright, but- Y/n. What are you doing." Mitsuya deadpanned.

"Aw man, I keep getting caught." She lightly pouted, causing the two males to blush, but Mitsuya was quick to cover it up since he's known her for a longer time and is already used to her tactics.

"They're gonna burn down my kitchen..." The girl frowned slightly

Mitsuya smiled warmly.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll help you." He chuckled while ruffling her hair a little.

"I'll help too, Y/n. I'll feel really guilty if my...co-workers, leave your place in this state."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oi Ran, you guys should pack up now...And throw that shit away, pretty sure it's not edible at this point."

Note: No one had the energy to think of a comeback.

"I guess we should clean up..."

Everyone sweatdropped.