Chapter 01

SNAP

Y/n caught the perfect angle of her morning coffee. Unlike others, y/n hated using filters however her images were already perfect.

Her College was closed for the week due to construction so Y/n was free to spend the day however she liked.

She wore ( as shown in the Image ) and immediately went outside to start the day.

Y/n would just wonder around taking pictures to preserve the 'memories' she came across.

She had crouched down to snap a shot of a tranquilent flower, when-

"E-Excuse me!," a loud voice stuttered out.

The h/c girl just nodded to show she heard him.

"Are you perhaps a photographer?"

The girl finally looked up to be met with blue eyes.

"Yes," the h/c-nette replied blankly, taking in the detail of the boy's wavy black curls.

"Could you perhaps take a picture of me and my girlfriend please..?" The black-haired boy asked kindly.

The girl only responded with a nod as she moved her gaze onto the angel-like lady beside him. The lady's appearance was so mesmerising she could trap anyone in a blissful daze. But the lady locked eye contact with the h/c-nette and flashed a warm smile her way.

Y/n broke the eye contact as she watched the boy get into a position with that girlfriend of his, she began exploring the angles before clicking the camera in which the perfect picture printed.

Before she handed it over, she admired the detail of the happy couple, and of course, her work itself.

"Thank You..." The boy gestured her to introduce herself.

"Y/n." The h/c-nette answered nonchalantly.

Before the boy could continue, his angelic girlfriend ran over excitedly, almost as if she was so close to exploding in an explosion of joy.

"Hello, Y/n-Chan! I'm Hinata Tachibana and my boyfriend over there is Hanagaki Takemichi!" The girl called Hinata introduced herself with an extroverted attitude, unlike her boyfriend.

"Your so talented! Your literally a professional! It's so impressive seeing how young you are!" Hinata began showering y/n with compliments.

Surprisingly, y/n got flustered by this since she was complimented by a pretty girl, who shows nothing but kindness, for the first time in a while. It amazed her how Hinata could make her feel such emotion.

"Cute~" Hinata teased the poor girl.

But then y/n realised something.

"Hey! I'm not that young, I'm only 21." Y/n announced.

The couple began apologising to y/n repeatedly and she just waved it off. She was about to take her leave when Hinata stopped her.

"Y/n-Chan, w-would you mind if we exchange numbers...? I wasn't joking when I said your photography skills were very professional, I want to call you up sometime..." Awkwardness was heard in her tone, she was making an effort to not seem sketchy.

The h/c-nette thought about it and decided to exchange numbers, she wouldn't mind taking pictures for a goddess like Hinata.

Hina POV

As soon as Y/n-Chan gave me her number, I was feeling so overjoyed.

She was so cute and innocent! I honestly just wanted to hang out with her, the girl has talent, I'm so impressed. And I'm glad I have befriended a one-of-a-kind girl!

I'll be like, "yeah, that's my friend, you jealous😏?"

Well too bad she's mine.