Chapter 04

"So where do you feel like going, Y/n?" Sanzu broke the awkward silence between the two.

It was already around 10pm so most of the shops were closed, the only shops that were open were 24-hour ones that were usually located near gas stations. Even though there were not many options for hanging out, Sanzu never passed an opportunity into doing something he desires to do.

...

...

"Y/n? Y/n-." Sanzu had snapped his gaze onto the h/c-nette who suddenly stopped in her tracks after being unknowingly silent for a few seconds.

The male slowly directed his sight from the female to the unfamiliar building they stood across.

It looked somewhat magical, magical but unsettling. The lighting around the place were dim, they were fading in a slow pace but it didn't seem like it was going to burn out anytime soon.

All the shops and stores were spread out, almost as if the building was supposed to be in that specific spot, it was a secluded area indeed.

Y/n POV

The building emitted a mysterious glow that left me quite confused since I couldn't quite decipher the source of it.

I was really curious, the sinister atmosphere of the place had caught my attention as soon as me and the scarred person first set foot in its zone.

If I could compare it, I'd say the place was like a sorcery base.

Sanzu POV

CLICK

I turned to see that the photographer angel had landed another picture, I was desperate to take a look and it seemed as if she noticed as she handed me her camera.

"WOAH! THIS ACTUALLY LOOKS HAUNTED!" I announced excitedly.

I've never been drawn to photography as much, at least not until I met this heavenly angel. Her skills could draw someone in as soon as they lay eyes on her talent.

It's also been a while since I've complimented someone, but as she gave me a smile in response, I could've sworn my heart skipped a beat. My brain went haywire. And I was so close to fucking up this date.

Back to the building,

There was one problem...

The building was closed, locked to be specific.

I was about to point it out to Y/n, but noticed she wondered off and I quickly catched up to her. We both made our way to the small alleyway behind the building.

After walking for a short while, we stood in front of a door, it was unusual how the paint hadn't washed off considering the rain that pours down quite frequently in this area.

But to my astonishment, Y/n picked the lock within seconds.

Looks like my angel isn't as innocent as she seems.

Y/n POV

I managed to take a picture of the alleyway, after all, I'd say it was worth remembering. People could pay me for these images, and if I were to write a novel in the future, these pics would be perfect.

While taking a deep breath, I opened the door, only to be met with the welcoming aroma of the library.

It was ever so peaceful, not to mention we were also alone in there. No discomfort by other people's' company, no judging librarian, no annoying whispers and dropping objects, it was all one could ever dream of.

And don't get me started on how spacious it was! We had a whole library to ourselves. It was neither too small or big, but it did have another floor which means more of it to explore.

I could get used to this.

Sanzu POV

After I witnessed the breathtaking scene, I don't think anything could pull me out from my daze.

'A library? Never thought about that.'

I guess thats why people say,

Never Judge a book by its cover.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I'll introduce Kakucho next chapter, and also, it might be a little chaotic😏