Chapter 02

Warning: drug use, swearing

After that odd encounter, y/n decided to call it a day considering how the wind grew violent by the hour.

She was welcomed in her apartment by a pleasant warmth, however the atmosphere seemed more eerie than usual.

The darker shade of the lighting didn't go unnoticed by the h/c-nette. Though she still took this as an opportunity to take another photo.

'This could be exclusive footage for a kidnapping event, the surroundings right now would actually pull it off.' The photographer daydreamed yet again.

She made her way inside the elevator and dialed the number pad which would direct her to her floor.

As soon as the door opened, y/n caught a glimpse of a person, the most unique thing that caught her eye was the diamond-like scars on each side of his lips. The photographer zoomed in with her camera, increasing the resolution, and snuck a quick shot before he would notice her.

Sanzu POV

I was leaning smugly on a balcony of some random apartment in the middle of fucking nowhere, but I hate to admit that I actually enjoyed the view.

But still I still haven't cooled down because THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON WHY I SHOULD?! THAT DAMN HAITANI BE TEASING ME AGAIN?!

As much as I love my drugs, I hate it how I can be fooled so easily, I mean you can't blame me, I've never been too much of a mind-manipulative type of person. Ran just catches me off guard.

Flashback

Ran was assigned on a mission to find the photographer who associated with an enemy gang.

He purposely complained to Sanzu about how the mission would be so pointless and 'hard' and Sanzu, given the crackhead he was, was like, "I can probably do it better than you."

Flashback ends

3rd Person POV

In short, Ran fooled Sanzu into doing his work and that's how he ended up here.

Sanzu was silently bickering with Ran in his imagination when he was interrupted by an-

"Excuse me..."

Sanzu POV

'I swear to Mikey, who the hell has the nerve to say that to me.' I was honestly going to start a rampage but as soon as I made eye contact with this person, my brain stopped functioning, I was about to pass out when-

'It's not like you had a brain to begin with,' Haitani's words echoed through my head, haunting me.

"SHUT UP!!!!" I blurted out...

I just realised I was in the presence of an angel and I began to have a mental panic attack.

But to my surprise, the girl tilted her head in confusion as we remained in eye contact. And unconsciously, I copied her action too.

We stared at each other for which what felt like a whole minute and I immediately realised what I was doing and shook my head aggressively which resulted in myself feeling dizzy.

I actually think I'm in love for the first time, that's why I'm feeling this unfamiliar emotion right now.

It's either that or my drugs are kicking in, and a divine being is right in front of me.

My head was spinning and I passed out onto what felt like the angel's shoulder.