Chapter 09

Rindou POV

My eyes projected white, like I was temporarily blind and I could only focus on a soft voice that evilly chuckled.

"HA?! TAKE THAT RINDOU!!" Haruchiyo blurted out.

'He just doesn't know when to quit' I thought, trying my best to look irritated so he would just back off- not like he'd notice anyway.

I adjusted my eyes to be met with Sanzu's insane state, with a blush plastered onto his face.

And it was unusually scary, I wouldn't expect this of him if he wasn't on drugs, but then again It was too good to believe he actually gave up on it for even a single day.

On the other hand, Ran was awfully quiet, so I turned to him and surprisingly, both he and Sanzu were in a similar situation.

"Over here.." The mysterious voice whispered.

Looking below, some girl was crouching down, looking down onto a camera.

How can a mere girl attack me like that? I shouldn't have let my guard down.

"Oi-"

Before I could finish, I was met with another flash to my eyes. Curse this damn brat.

My eyes had to adjust yet again, and I was really about to snap, can't believe Ran is just standing there.

"Too blurry..." She sighed.

And I became lovestruck, analysing all her features, mistaking it for an angel's, at this rate, I'd become insane, as in Sanzu insane, and trust me when I say that'd be disturbing.

"Excuse me Mr Homeless Person, your being kinda creepy." She said, obviously teasing me as she had a signature evil smirk on her pretty little face.

"Shut it kid, I'm not homeless, I'm tryna kidnap you." I fired back. I was too busy trying to cover my blush to think of an actual comeback, I obviously knew she wasn't a kid, her cute features just reminded me of one.

A lazy grin crept onto her face, and God, she was so damn hot.

"Hey man, just admit your broke, you don't gotta be ashamed dude." Her grin getting wider by the second.

"I'm not broke you little-"

And I noticed something.

Kakucho and the supposed photographer (?) were exchanging glances continuously and I couldn't help but feel... Jealous.

Flashback

After blinding Rindou's eyes by the power of photography, Kakucho witnessed it all.

"What is it with Homeless people breaking into my apartment lately." The photographer breathed under her breath.

And they high-fived each other, trying to stifle their laughter towards Rindou's horrified situation.

'Wait does that mean you think me and Sanzu are homeless??" Kakucho whispered.

...

"Y/n."

"Let's not talk about that," She smirked slightly.

"Y/n!"

Flashback ends

Third Person POV

"What's the deal Kakucho? Clearly I'm missing out something here."

"Leave it Rindou." Ran jumped in, not sparing a single glance at his brother.

"What Is a princess like you doing around these idiots?" The older haitani approached the female, pulling her up by the wrist and pinning her against the wall.

The others watched in jealousy, envious of doing the exact action to the female that Ran was just demonstrating.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK-" Sanzu bellowed but only to be cut off by the photographer herself.

"Sorry old man but I'll have you know I'm a minor." The female smugly replied.

"W-what?!" Ran uttered, softening his grip on her hands as he recovered from the new information he received.

Rindou was just as shocked as he was but was confused as the other two males were oddly calm.

FLASH

"Gotcha," she nonchalantly spoke, with the slightest glow of mischief reflecting in her eyes.

While Ran was in that vulnerable state, Y/n took the chance to slip out from his grip.

"But seriously, is she still a minor?" Rindou asked.

"Why would I tell you?" The photographer replied blankly.

"No, she was just messing around." Kakucho quickly replied in her place, chuckling while he was at it.

On the other hand, Sanzu was laughing uncontrollably, he even fell on the floor while he was at it.

"D-DID YOU SEE YOUR FACES!?!!!"

SNAP

"YES LESS GOO, the girl's got blackmail!" Ran announced, a sincere smile on his face this time.

As he peaked at the Image, his smile dropped instantly.

"Hey...Is she the photographer?"

Silence enveloped the room.

...

"I don't mind if you kill me..."