Chapter 08

Warning: Swearing, mention of drugs

"So we're going to find out what that drug addict and Kakucho are up to." Ran explained to his brother while a creepy smile, almost as if he was plotting something.

The younger Haitani hummed in agreement as he gathered all the valuable weapons that were needed.

Third Person POV

"You knock." Kakucho stated

"You Knock." Sanzu snapped back.

"You."

"No."

"Yes"

"No."

And then they started bickering.

CLICK

The door slowly opened, and there stood, a tired y/n, who was rubbing her eyes softly, tilting her head to look at the two males in front of her.

At this time of the day, when y/n gets up, her mood is so heavenly. Her e/c eyes shining brightly as the reflection of the sky sparkles through. Her appearance was so delightful and she wasn't keeping her guard up.

She looked...peaceful.

The duo in front of her wasn't used to seeing her like this, she was always so stoic and silent, but this side of her was something special, they wanted to be the only ones she'd feel comfortable enough, comfortable enough to show this side of herself with.

The criminals were too lost in thought to even realise they've been staring at the h/c-nett intensely, with a noticeable pink hue, heating their face.

SNAP

Y/n caught them in 4k, catching them off guard.

"I like seeing you guys, there are always new pictures to take whenever I'm with you both, it's fun." She spoke off her mind, smiling a little.

But little did she know, just those simple words lightened up their day.

Then she low-key panicked, she only took the picture because it was not something you'll see every day, meaning something could be wrong.

"Are you okay??" She asked, worry embedded somewhere in her voice.

Sanzu grinned evilly, 'my angel is concerned, huh?'

"No, no, we're fine Y/n." Sanzu smiled creepily. But the photographer didn't find it creepy, she finds these sort of reactions quite amusing.

His face was too close so she couldn't get a position for her camera to shoot.

"Come in, I'll get you guys some water.."

'Can't believe I just gave up on a photo,' the female sighed in defeat. 'I still want a picture of Kakucho though...'

And she went away to get changed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, the two men sat on a nearby couch opposite the TV.

"We can't let Mikey kill her." Kakucho started the conversation.

"Mikey is my king, but he can't do that, she's mine." Sanzu replied, giving his full attention to the conversation.

"What did you just say?" Kakucho asked, eyes widening in shock.

They both realised what was going on.

"Say...Why did you want to accompany me here in the first place." A sinister aura surrounded Sanzu, but his physical appearance remained serious.

In the distance, Y/n was peeping through her door, occasionally slipping in a few photos.

Even though she couldn't hear what was going on, she still found the sight mysterious, and it interested her.

The female began to observe the scene a little, and something suspicious caught her attention,

A messy, loose bandage, that didn't look like it had been putten on properly.

"That looks bad." She interrupted, pointing to the bandage that was on both Sanzu and Kakucho's shoulders.

And she insisted to treat them properly, after all, they made her feel happy for the first time in a while, she wanted to return the kindness.

She indeed had a heart of an angel.

They began to start a conversation, an interesting conversation, about secret weed farms where they grow radioactive crack.
(I'm sorry okay🥲I know Sanzu likes drugs bruh)

Though y/n was tempted to ask about the wound, it couldn't be a coincidence that they both have the same wound the same day, but she didn't want to trigger bad memories. It was the first time she actually made friends after many long years, and she couldn't afford to lose them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh yeah...y/n, we were supposed to talk business yesterday." Kakucho brought up the topic.

"I remember!" She smiled cheekily. "I was wondering when you two would bring it up."

"There's a gang out there, Kurahikari, I believe they payed you to take a few pictures." He continued.

"Correct." She hummed. "There a dangerous gang you know, why do you need it?"

Sanzu and Kakucho knew better not to tell her, they can't risk the chance of her running into any danger, specifically by their ruthless boss.

The h/c-nett studies their reaction before coming to a conclusion.

"Everything adds up, I'm guessing this is an assignment from your boss. You must have got that horrible wound from not getting the pictures from me yesterday. You're my friends, I won't let you get into any danger because of me." She smiled warmly, melting the two males' hearts but they were extremely shocked at how on point this girl was, they were impressed, and falling for her even more.

(Although Sanzu wasn't going to let being called a friend, slide)

Before they knew it, she took off into her room to gather the necessary images.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BANG

The door slammed open, revealing the two Haitani's that stormed in.

"OI Haruchiyo! You took too long so we're getting the Job done for you!" Ran laughed maniacally.

"Get the Job done quicker next time, Sanzu, and I never knew you were friends with this high bastard, Kakucho, so disappointing." Rindou mocked the two while loading his gun.

"YOU FUCKER, I'LL F-."

FLASH

...

CLANG

Rindou's gun crashed onto the floor.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N- sorry this is late, my holidays are starting so I'll try be more active. Again I apologise, but really, someone commit arson with me, I need to burn the school down.