Chapter 03

Warning: mention of drugs, swearing

Sanzu POV

"Ah Shit," I sighed "my beloved drugs making me sick again."

I adjusted my eyes to the home-like place and I realised,

'OH DRUGS, I'M IN THE ANGEL'S HOUSE, I MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF, WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?!!!!!' I mentally scolded myself.

SNAP

I looked down from the couch I was resting on to be met with mesmerising e/c eyes. An angel in the flesh was inches away from my face. But instantly, my gaze travelled to the camera she was holding.

Worry struck my nerves as I continuously thought she had judged my scars, I'm sure she could have seen the sweat forming on my face too. However my thoughts came to a stop.

"I really like your scars...they look so special." The photographer angel stated with her usual blank face but her eyes formed twinkles which was enough proof to show she actually meant her statement.

My face turned red in colour for a second before I finally came to my senses.

"Are you a photographer? Y/n Nishimiya, right?"

Y/n hummed out a yes.

If I'm being honest, I didn't want to miss the opportunity of hanging out with this cute photographer so I was thinking of multiple ways to indirectly take her out.

Though it seems she started getting curious as I started to feel small under her gaze, at that moment, I knew I should start talking.

Y/n POV

I encountered some creepy guy in front of my apartment. Normally, I would've brushed this off but this guy really piqued my interest.

His diamond scars were one-of-a-kind and the curiosity I was feeling wanted to 'investigate' this mysterious man, I couldn't let this opportunity pass.

Although, I actually began to think about what I was intending to do.

'Curiosity kills the cat...' I repeaded that specific phrase that people frequently reminded me, in the past.

Nevertheless, nothing can stop me from investigating something that I find peculiar.

I walked up to the bubblegum-haired man, my confidence slowly rising, as I managed to breathe out a few words.

But to my disappointment, the male passed out before I could take a picture ( Investigate ) anything odd.

But at least I could take advantage of this situation by observing his form more closely, and taking some epic pictures of his scars, I'm kind of jealous though, they are super cool.

.
.
.
.

Just another click and an amazing picture of his charming, scarred-face came through, it was by far, the best one yet.

But I jumped a little as he jolted awake in a startling manner, and his intense stare had gotten me thinking if he was in a battle with the thoughts in his mind.

So I decided to break the silence by complimenting him, though I can tell he wasn't used to it by the surprise evident on his face.

Even so, after he mentioned my name, I was more eager to find out the mystery behind this odd event.

The only thing I know so far, is that this was no coincidence.

3rd Person POV

Sanzu seized his chance into asking her out indirectly.

"Would you mind spending the day with me, I am supposed to get to know you before we talk business." Sanzu straight-up lied to the photographer.

Although Y/n didn't believe it fully, she still accepted the males request as she wanted to explore the area for more pictures, maybe even taking a picture of Sanzu along the way. That is only if she found the perfect space and timing to flash a shot.

On the other hand, Sanzu was drowning himself in praise, mentally, for 'tricking' the female easily.