Chapter 11

Third Person POV

Warning: Bonten (I've gone lazy)

"Here's the photos..." The female hesitantly handed to Kakucho, who released a thankful smile to the girl.

"Alright so...what are you gonna do now?" Y/n started in a monotonous tone, just like before.

"... we were going to..." Rindou attempted a reply but immediately trailed off, glancing at the other members of Bonten to offer some assistance because he didn't want the h/c-haired girl to get involved more than she already has in this dangerous cycle of death and gang-related things.

"Actually, we were told to eliminate you." The younger haitani stated, moving his gaze onto the curious photographer in front of him.

"But we'd never do that." He finished, smiling as he ruffled the h/c-nette's hair, leaving the executives in amazement.

According to Sanzu, Rindou only had that stupid smirk that formed whenever he bullied Sanzu about being the grinch on Christmas...and unknown to everyone, Sanzu actually liked to idea of Christmas.

"WAIT?!! YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WEED-."

CLANG

Ran through an empty can of sweetcorn slamming directly into Sanzu's face.

"Can it, Druggy."

Y/n clicked her tongue, "That's why Sanzu is so hyper."

A wave of relief reached to the scarred man, knowing his angel didn't judge him.

The photographer noticed this and gave a small smile towards Sanzu, that only he could see, and that single action made his heart skip a beat, multiple times.

Well, despite being thankful for the Photographer coming into his life, he ruined it by daydreaming dirty thoughts with her in it, including himself.

Lesson: Never trust a Sanzu

To his dismay, the echoing ringtone from his phone went off, snapping him out of his daydream. He was obviously irritated, but all those feelings disintegrated after reading the caller's name.

"I'm...not...gonna open it." The pink-haired man breathed roughly through his pained pauses. He looked up to both of the two people and it would be traumatising to choose between them.

With that, he flung his phone to the wall, crashing it through the process.

"It was Mikey." His expression turned serious.

Sweat and anxiety, which was rather unusual, emitted from the men, and Y/n catched on to what was happening.

"Why not give Sano a peace offering?"

"IT WON'T WORK!" Sanzu snapped, terror in his orbs. They all thought they had enough time to figure out some safety plan regarding the female, but they didn't expect Mikey to interfere so soon.

"He's right Y/n, it won't work." Kakucho stepped in the scene, placing a hand on the shorter female's shoulder.

Slapping Kakucho's arm, Rindou took a firm hold on the photographer's wrist, dragging her to the door.

While about to get her camera ready for an escape, Ran's hand intertwined with her's.

"Y/n." His tone more stern and cold.

The sudden tense atmosphere made the female get low-key pissed.

"Who are you to drag me out like this?" She attempted to intimidate him, but it failed.

"Y/n we need to go. I understand that this is out of your consent but if kidnapping you will make you safe, I will do that." The oldest haitani was mad, the girl he loves at first sight was disobeying him, playing with her safety without a care in the world.

"I see..okay..."

Ran's anger dropped, feeling a slight wave of relief.

"Except..." The female started, with all the attention on her.

SAY THAT TO MY PEPPER SPRAY?!!!!!!!

A/n: I am so so so so so sorry for posting kinda late. I had exams and that sucked.

Bro I was forced to read some French paragraph in my language class and my voice was so damn weird AND IM WEARING A MASK AND SITTING IN THE CORNER OF THE CLASS WHILE EVERYONE STARES AT ME. THIS- This my friend- is called trauma.

This chapter is pretty dead but I'll update AN EPIC chapter tomorrow, I gotta make it up to you guys somehow.