2: Our story ends here

Another month later,

Seoul, South Korea. 

  Thump thump thump thump.. 

  Crazy steps leading upstairs. 

  A knock at the door, breathing deep, gilding with the bright rectangular smile Taehyung threw himself on his best friend when it opened and the other caught him immediately almost losing his balance, stumbling a few steps backwards. 

  "Hey," Holding his waist firmly in his bare arms, Jungkook pulled his head back to look at his face, "Planning to give me a heart attack or something?."

  Taehyung's smile immediately brightened to its full brilliance. Nodded his head and kissed his cheek, making his eyes widen like an anime character. 

  "What was that for?" 

  "Oh Bunny," Taehyung giggled to the point his eyes became teary. "I made it, bunny. I made it." 

  "No way."

  "Yes, yes yes."

  "I knew. I knew." Jungkook picked him up, spinning him away making him gasp and laugh. "And your face said it all."

  "Ohh!" holding him by his shoulder, Taehyung cried harder, couldn't stop laughing, "Put me down, bunny boy. You're making me dizzy. Gosh!"

  Jungkook did as said and immediately pulled him in a welcoming hug, "You deserved it. Totally. Nobody can look better than you on the screen, I told you." 

  "You're overpraising. You knew I was on the verge of losing my hope. If you weren't with me all this time, I-"  Might have crushed down—Taehyung couldn't say more, bruised his teary face on Jungkook's apron, took deep breaths to relax. Then it hit his nose, "Cooking some meat?" 

  "Oh shit!" Jungkook left him there and ran towards the stove, turned it off before the steak in the pan started to smell. "Shit, it was about to get burned."

  "Korean beef? Wow!" Taehyung came from behind, clinging on his back like a koala, observed how carefully he poured the big thick piece of well-cooked meat on a plate, with a kitchen knife very neatly cut it into halves  and laid them over the green lettuce bed he prepared beforehand. "Smelling so good. Must be expensive." 

  Smiling, Jungkook put the plates over the clean mattress of the newly purchased dining table, then beckoned him to visit the washroom first. 

  "Why? I’m starving. Feed me, nae Bunny. Please please please!" Taehyung whined, nudging Jungkook's arm. 

  "What are you, a baby?" Jungkook released his arm from his brace, twirled and lightly pushed him towards the bathroom, "Go wash yourself before it gets cold." He had a rule. Everything and everyone in his place had to be scrupulously clean.

  Taehyung side eyed the plates, the appetising aroma triggering more hydrochloric acids in his stomach, coating his tongue with excessive saliva, however he was well aware of Jungkook's obsession with cleanliness, so he rushed to the bathroom without wasting a moment and tidied up as quickly as his hands could. 

  "Wanna have some wine before?" 

  "Now wine?" The towel he was wiping his hands and face with was taken by Jungkook as he led him to the chair and told to have the food. His plate was alluring. His stomach growled again. Instead of holding the knife and stabbing the chunks with it he waited for Jungkook to finish up first. He propped his chin on one hand, watching how skillfully his friend pulled the foil up and twisted the seal to open a bottle of Merlot wine and filled their glasses with dark red liquor which he'd seen only in dramas. "Wow! Got this on a discount too? It had to be today? What a coincidence!"