11: All to protect you

'I wish I could protect you from anyone who does not see you as I do.'

                           ~Sarah Gambito.

  Jungkook's car stopped before a giant wall, waited until the iron gate slid open revealing a very beautiful garden inside, then passed through the garden path that led to a posh looking two storey house which had Taehyung's jaw dropped for a moment. It was way bigger and more spacious than his duplex in Seoul. 

  "Am I really your first guest here?" He said when the door clicked shut behind them. 

  "Yep." Jungkook offered him the only pair of sleeper he had before rushing through the living room barefoot and vanished behind another door which he assumed to be a guest room. 

  "Nice. I totally liked it." Taehyung complimented scanning through the equally impressive inside with expensive looking carpets and interiors. The living room had light-grey walls on one side and a slightly darker grey on the side of the kitchen. Three oval-shaped pendant lights hanging over the kitchen island, charcoal-coloured cabinets with regular white countertop created a sleek, minimalist look, however the minibar to the left of the kitchen just behind a rectangular Italian murano glass dining table added elegance and style.

  The owner of the house had no doubt taken care of his things pretty well. 

  A moment later Jungkook returned with a pair of towels, threw one over his shoulder, asking, "Remove your clothes first."

  Taehyung raised one eyebrow, "Here?" 

  "If you're willing to."

  Their eyes were tightly locked when he smirked, "Eager to see me naked?"

  Jungkook calmly said, "Not eager, but worried that you may catch a cold."

  The room Taehyung had assumed as a guest room was kinda like an office-restroom— a single table-chair pair on the left. And on the other side there was a small but cozy couch in front of a large 85' screen, sound system, video projector and what not. But what made Taehyung's eyes widened at their maximum was a large teakwood shelf in the corner filled with magazines, paper cut-outs, DVDs and a bunch of merches including his signatured bag, cap and a full length poster of his on the wall behind. 

  He whistled, "How did you get all these?" Walking to the shelf he exclaimed, "Don't tell me," He turned on his heels with a similar expression, "You were secretly fanboying over me?"

  In a hurry to prepare a hot bath for him, Jungkook had totally forgotten about this. He should have taken him to his bedroom upstairs instead of his office, but it was too late.

  "It's just that, I wanted to support the companies who endorsed you." He tried to sound believable though the knowing glint in Taehyung's dark brown eyes made himself feel like a vampire exposed in sunlight. 

  "Stop fooling me." Taehyung crossed his hands over his chest watching his profile,  drinking the sight of his flushed nervous face which he found extremely cute. "What else are you hiding that I still don't know, uhm?"

  "Nothing." Jungkook reached for his elbow and almost dragged him inside the bathroom attached to the room, "Just take your shower before the water gets cold."

  "So," Taehyung held his wrist just before he left, and made him look at him, "You aren't taking a bath with me?" 

   Jungkook gulped. They used to bathe and do all the things together when they were kids. But now the situation was different. Taehyung caught him staring at his wet clothes that cling to his petite waistline and thighs a couple of times on their way home, and now for more embarrassment Jungkook didn't want it to happen when he was totally undressed.