4 : Remember me?

Toronto, Canada. 

  8:54, morning. 

  The black mustang drove past through the entrance of a very posh looking mansion. It was a uniquely designed five storey modern red brick Italianate architecture house with a large maintained garden where there were a dozen art pieces surrounding a graceful oval shaped rock fountain. The separate parking spaces were occupied by seven cars, the mustang went all the way to the last set of vacant lots. 

  "Please, I don't want any more trouble now." Jungkook spoke through the earpiece connected with his phone when he stepped out of the car. Listened to the other person for a couple of seconds and muttered, "Are you fucking crazy? He would be the last one we want to beg."

  The front door was opened by two guards. Without giving them a glance he slowed his steps and raised his arms to his sides. Although the metallic black butt of a loaded gun peeping out of his pocket, the guards checked him thoroughly from head to toe and signed him to go. 

  Only a few were allowed to carry weapons inside and Jungkook was one of them. 

  "Cut it Les, If you can't handle a Moroccan old man then leave your job." He got into the elevator and pressed the button three. 

  "Come in. " Hearing the boss's reply, he turned the knob on the door and entered the main dining hall of this house. 

  Everything was the same since the last five years he'd been coming here. The huge granite table was garnished with seasonal fruits and fresh flowers of vivid colours. Overtop the table hang a chandelier made up of metal fragments that mirrored the light of sneaky sun-rays from the glass windows. Hardwood floors gleamed under the feet, paintings hung straight. Low noise of the cutleries and the sweet aroma of freshly baked bread were the same as ever. 

  The only changes were the person sitting on the end of the table had some extra chunk around his cheeks and belly, the percentage of his grey hair increased and the girl sitting beside on his left had got a few inches taller than the first time Jungkook met her.  

  She ignored him, like always, every ounce of her attention focused on her phone screen, seldom looking at her plate. Only the handsome young blonde, her bodyguard, standing right behind her greeted him with a wide grin which he overlooked and bent respectfully towards his boss. 

  "Boss, I—" 

  "Take a seat." The old man, Kyunghoon's voice was calm and cold, like a command and his people were taught never to question it. "Marlo, ask him what he wants to have for breakfast."

  Jungkook took a breath before taking the nearmost seat. Words were storming inside, but he would wait. 

  Obedience to authority was the basic law here. 

  "Just bring me what you've made. Thank you." He said to Marlo, the butler, who went inside another room attached to dining. 

  "You didn't need to run here getting that phone call. I've told you to have your breakfast before anything else." Kyunghoon toned down his voice when a grey Persian cat, as big as a tiger cub, hopped on his lap and mewed at the familiar touch. 

  "You knew about it?" Said Jungkook, wasn't surprised tho. 

  "The phone call?" Kyunghoon fed the cat a small piece of bacon, "Yes. And about you skipping your breakfasts?" He rubbed a hand over its head, the soft fur wispy under his palm. "I just knew." A faint smile and his eyes were back to him, "I think I know you better than you know yourself." 

  Nobody could. 

  Jungkook sighed. "Ahmed has refused to sell us more tobacco. He's demanding double."