Twenty: Hell Hath Fury

"Well, look at what we have here. I knew something was wrong." Drago's voice made Dagur pause, his fingers lightly brushing the hair out of Reaper's face. Thumb wiping some of the blood off of her skin and glancing back at Drago, lifting Reaper in his arms. "Earlier I didn't know what it was, but of course, it makes sense now. Her?"

"Watch what you say next." Dagur threatened, moving his hand to grab the axe that was leaned against the wall. Spinning it in one hand, pointing it at Drago who chuckled. "Looking so vicious there Dagur, almost makes me think that you're really the monster instead of that one."

"You don't want to see a Berserker's anger."

"This is your only chance Dagur. Put her back, now." Dagur laughed, cocking his head to the side. Hand tightening on the wooden handle, feeling that maniac grin on his face as he already could picture his axe going through Drago's skin. "That won't be happening."

Is he scared to go against the Berserkers? He should be.

"Oh? Is that why you're all the way out here Dagur? You've gotten attached to this monster?" Drago figured him out, his eyes lighting up. Two chiefs weak for this demigod? How useful to him. "I'm getting real tired of you calling her that..."

"I see, so it seems you have. She's your weakness." There were yells from the top deck, causing Dagur to cackle manically. Drago looked back, seeing flashes of lightning. "Told ya my skrill was here! Hell hath no fury like an angered skrill."

He yelled out a berserker war cry, Drago tensing and readying his prosthetic arm to block the axe. Before realizing the axe never went his way, wood breaking as Dagur was covering Reaper from the falling pieces of wood.

When Drago looked up, Dagur was holding onto one of three tails. His boot stepping on the scorpion end stinger, smirking at Drago. "What? You can't predict a berserker."

Sleuther pulled through onto the upper deck, wing blocking the lightening as Thor was having fun blast through Vikings. Lightening bouncing between the metal cages and traps, creating a chain attack as Dagur looked down at the angered Drago.

Sleuther had already destroyed the exit to the top deck, keeping Drago trapped down there for right now. It's not permanent, but it was definitely temporary and out of his way. "You really gonna leave me here? Alive? I will kill you all!"

Drago yelled out, Dagur glancing down at the woman in his arms. Her pale, cold skin pressed against him. He could end it all... But he was wasting time the more she was left here, she needed help.

"What shall it be Dagur the Deranged? Kill your enemy or leave me to come stronger?" Deja vu made his chest heavy, from when he wanted nothing more than to kill Hiccup for what he thought got Kari killed.

"What's it going to be Hiccup? Catch me? Save your friends? Oooh! Tough one! Glad I'm not in your shoe!" He laughed, hearing some of his men chuckle at his joke as he looked back at Hiccup on the night fury. The brunette stuck in thought, looking between the two in conflict. "Isn't this exciting men? What will he choose? Saving his friends or capturing his mortal enemy, his brother?"

He turned away from leaving Drago there, choosing instead to get on the back of Sleuther.

"Hmm... Disappointing, but oh so typically Hiccup."

Dagur made sure he had a hold of her, that she was safe as Thor spilled blood on the deck. Pausing when he heard the sharp whistle, turning his head with blood dripping down his sharp fangs. Eyes narrowing on the unconscious Reaper, feeling some panic. "Eret! Let's..."

He looked around, anger beginning to boil at realizing that he left early. Sleuther's wings opened sharply, taking off in the air, the berserker cradling the redhead close to his chest. Thor made sure that ship was going down before he had left, following after the triple stryke. You're gonna be okay, you're my woman. Stubborn and beautiful, Hel won't take you from me so soon.