His New Obsession

DISCLAIMER: Only my own characters are mine, the KNB characters are owned by Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

+++++++++++++++++

Murasakibara let himself get dragged by his wrist. He was very focused on their connection, almost glaring at it. And when he saw Yayoi's hold loosen for a bit, he took the chance to hold her hand to pull her to him.

Yayoi made a small sound of surprise before he looked up at him, "What's wrong?" She saw him staring hard at her left hand, "Oh, this? It's fine if I put a compress on it for a few days..."

Murasakibara glared, "It's not fine."

Before getting to say anything back, Mursakibara has already placed Yayoi over his shoulder again.

"Wait- What are you doing?!"

"Bringing you to the nurse's office."

"It's fi—" Again, Yayoi tried to refuse him but the swaying from his walking made her stomach drop. She doubled over his shoulder, placing a hand over her mouth to not throw up, "Urgh..."

Thankfully, the nurse's office was on the saw floor they were in, just at the very end of the hallway. The more Yayoi stayed in that position, the more she'd have thrown up on Murasakibara's back.

Murasakibara opened the sliding door with a slam, surprising the nurse who was about to drink his coffee, "Uwah! Who are you— Oh, it's you. What, do your teeth hurt again?"

Mursakibara glared, ignoring him, and proceeded to put down Yayoi, who was very wobbly on her feet.

"Gomen," Murasakibara ran his hands through her hair before cupping her face in his hands, "Are you okay?"

Yayoi can only nod placing her hands on top of his, forgetting the sprain on her left.

The nurse slurped on his coffee before turning his back on them, "If you want to flirt, do it somewhere else."

Yayoi snapped out of it, blushing a bit before taking her hands off of Murasakibara's hands, much to his obvious dismay, "I fell earlier and I think I kinda sprained my left hand? Or wrist."

The nurse pushed his swivel chair to her and took her left hand in his to inspect it. Yayoi winced the few times he pressed on her wrist and the area above it. He nodded, agreeing that it was a slight sprain and it should be gone in a week. He wrapped her wrist to minimize her movements, "That should do it, for now, come back again tomorrow so I can re-wrap it."

Yayoi smiled in relief before thanking him.

"I'm not taking her away from you so please stop glaring now, Murasakibara-san."

The said boy ignored his words and lightly wrapped his arms over her shoulder, "Gomen..."

"It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going either anyways."

Murasakibara buried his head on her shoulder, Yayoi just patted his head with her right hand.

The nurse clicked on his tongue from feeling annoyed at the two who were blatantly slapping it in his face that he was single, "Get out now, you stupid couple!"

Yayoi claimed, "We're not a couple!"

"Sure, whatever," the nurse shooed them out. As the door was closed, he sighed from remembering the glares Murasakibara gave him during the treatment, "That giant now has another obsession besides sweets... I feel bad for that girl."