Meeting the Protective Kuudere

DISCLAIMER: Only my own characters are mine, the KNB characters are owned by Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

+++++++++++++++++

Himuro went back to his classroom in time for the homeroom with a great plan. He will make Naruse the manager of the basketball club

It was a great opportunity.

The girl might give Atsushi more motivation to play basketball.

And actually, be able to calm the sweet-deprived giant from snapping without his "beloved" sweets.

He just needed to convince their coach now to allow her to be the manager.

He will also need to convince Naruse herself, but he had a feeling that Murasakibara will convince her himself.

He asked many people about Naruse, using his pretty-boy smile. It was successful, as always.

He found out that her full name is Naruse Yayoi and that she was the second to the most popular freshman in Yosen High.

The most popular being her best friend, Arisa.

So he sought out Arisa for more information, only to find her glare at him as soon as he mentioned Yayoi's surname.

Arisa questioned him why he wants to know about Yayoi and he gave her a detailed answer as to what happened... on the first chapter

[Breaking the fourth wall already... sorry]

Arisa had a really pissed-off expression on her face as she heard that Murasakibara hugged Yayoi and kidnapped her.

Himuro immediately realized that it will not be that easy to get Naruse as the manager after his and Arisa's conversation.