Suspicions and Confirmations

DISCLAIMER: Only my own characters are mine, the KNB characters are owned by Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

+++++++++++++++++

Arisa continued to glare at the giant who only sees and listens to Yayoi. She glanced at Yayoi, watching her expression change from her cheerful smile to a mischievous smile. She would dare to call it evil, only if she did not know better.

"...What's so good about that purple-haired titan?" Arisa questioned to try and understand what Yayoi may be planning,

Yayoi stopped waving her hand and placed it down by her side, "Hmm... his face?"

"HUH?" Arisa was dumbfounded and confused, "Only that??"

"That's rude," Yayoi propped her hands on her waist and fully faced Arisa, "Of course, that's not all of it."

Arisa made a look that propelled Yayoi to continue but she refused, "The rest is a secret to you, at least for now."

Arisa raised a brow.

"Because it's unfair," Yayoi explained, "It's unfair for Murasakibara-san if someone else knew of the things I like about him before he knows of it."

Arisa thought back on how possessive he was of Yayoi earlier, to her all he saw was a giant child acting like a literal child whose candy was stolen. She nodded in agreement, not wanting to get involved with him any more than what she deemed as necessary.

"Okay, okay," Arisa surrendered, Yayoi huffed in frustration, before realizing something:

"What's up with you and Himuro-san though?"

"Nothing?" Arisa pondered, "He IS suspicious though."

'I don't know if he's trying to act as a wing-man for you and that purple titan but I won't allow whatever he's planning to come true.'

She looked at Yayoi before nodding to herself, "Don't worry Yayoi, I'll protect you from Himuro Tatsuya."

Yayoi was perplexed, 'Why from Himuro and not from Murasakibara-san...?'

Her face must have shown what she was thinking because Arisa flicked her forehead. Yayoi yelped in pain, covering her forehead with her healthy hand as she crouched down. She had a wide-eyed look of confusion targeted at Arisa who glared at her as if she was her Mom.

"Considering how possessive that purple-haired titan was of you, I don't think he will do anything stupid that you'll hate." Arisa declared before crouching down to reach Yayoi's eye level, "He seems dumb and too slow at things if anything."

"That's rude!"

"Yes, yes, but it's the truth and you did NOT deny it."

"..."

"Himuro Tatsuya on the other hand seems like a calculative person."

"Similar to you, Ari-chan?"

Another silence befalls the two crouching students. Yayoi stared at Arisa who seemed to freeze on the spot at her answer to Yayoi's question.

Yayoi smiled, "So.... he's the opposite of your type?"

"No."

"Oh."

"He's exactly my type."

"Oh."