Can I?

"Mou~! I dont know what it is but Muro-chin pisses me off today as well!"

Murasakibara whined to the crook between Yayoi's neck and shoulders. Yayoi felt a sense of deja-vu with their position. She was caged in Murasakibara's arms and legs like before.

"As well?" Yayoi inquired, playing with Murasakibara's hands that was clasped around her waist. "Did something happen yesterday?"

He nodded to her shoulder. "Muro-chin asked me what I would feel if you became our manager."

Yayoi hummed, "And then?"

"I said no."

"Why?"

"Because I don't share."

Yayoi turned to look at him, "What do you mean?"

Murasakibara pressed his forehead on Yayoi's, "I don't want to share you with others."

Yayoi blinked before her face exploded with blush. The way this giant talks is bad for Yayoi's heart. She looked away from Murasakibara's eyes, cupped her face and felt the warmth from her cheeks.

'That face AND that voice is against the rules! What the hell?!'

"Naru-chin~?" Murasakibara called out to her, though Yayoi's ears was blocked from her still panicked at his words.

She wanted to pull away from his hold but he noticed it so he just pulled her closer into his arms. Yayoi can hear her own beating heart, she swears that Murasakibara can feel it from her back.

Meanwhile Murasakibara was wondering why she was trying to escape from his embrace. He only tightened his arms his arms more. From their closeness, Murasakibara smelled chocolate from Yayoi.

'I want to see Naru-chin's expression...'

His left hand trailing up Yayoi's arms to hold her chin and make her face him again. Only now did he see the redness of Yayoi's cheeks that reminds him of ripe strawberries. Along with the scent of chocolate, she smelled so enticing for the sweet-deprived giant.

"Naru-chin~ I want a taste." 

Murasakibara declared, licking his lips as his eyes went from Yayoi's eyes to her lips before he asked for permission: 

"Can I?"