Obsession? Love?

"A-choo!"

Yayoi released a huge sneeze as she stood by the shoe lockers.

"That was loud," Arisa commented as she threw her outdoor shoes on the floor with a thud. "Someone's talking about you behind your back?"

At the same time, Himuro felt shivers run down his spine.

Yayoi squinted her eyes, thinking of possible reasons as to who and why would they do such a thing. She yawned before shrugging.

"Well if we're pinpointing someone then its probably that giant's sidekick." Arisa started walking out of the school doors, with Yayoi jogging to her side.

"So Murasakibara's the hero then."

Arisa halted and made a deadpanned face at Yayoi.

"Is this what people meant about love blinding people?"

Yayoi walked passed her, not before nudging her with her shoulders in a playful manner and shaking her head. "Its not love Ari-chan."

She propped her hands on her waist, making her back look big to Arisa. She then proudly stated:

"It's obsession!"

"You're neither right nor wrong." Arisa knocked her fist on Yayoi's head, "That obsession of yours can easily turn into love."

"Hmm... so I will fall in love with Murasakibara in the future?"

"If my eyes are not hallucinating, then I'd say you already are."

Yayoi smiled before grabbing Arisa's arm to hold, "Probably not as much as I love you though!"

A smile crept into Arisa's face, "I love you too but its not the same as your obsessive type of love for that purple giant."

Yayoi laughed at her best friend's response. The two then started to walk out of the school grounds in the same pace.

No matter what Murasakibara eats, his bad mood from yesterday's conversation about Yayoi and her being the manager still prevailed to now.

Himuro had to suppress his laughs at the sight. He was partially at fault for his bad mood but he was also glad that Murasakibara seems to have forgotten about his ban from sweets.

Himuro wiped a tear from his visible eye, "Ha... I should thank Naruse-san later."

Murasakibara's ears perked at hearing Yayoi's name. He directed his glare at Himuro who held up his hands with a widening smile at his face.

"What are you going to thank her for, Muro-chin?"

Himuro hummed, "It's something between me and Naruse-san only."

His words seemed to hit a nerve with Murasakibara, "Nevermind! I'll ask her myself!"

He started his strides to Yayoi's classroom, and before he was out of site, Himuro shouted: "Atsushi! Say thank you to her from me!"