Arisa's Jinx

CHOMP!

"Ow!" Yayoi yelped at Murasakibara biting on her nose, instinctively she grabbed a handful of his hair in her fist, "Why, you little shi—"

Murasakibara was confused, "Hm~ you don't taste like chocolate at all."

"That's what you meant by taste?!" Yayoi pulled hard on his hair and heard him wince.

"That hurts Naru-chin and why are you mad?"

"Because— (I thought you were gonna kiss me!)" Yayoi half shouted and half whispered. Only to blush more furiously at her answer. She slumped against Murasakibara's body frame, her own body curling to hide away from the giant but only fell deeper in his arms like the last missing puzzle piece. She held her face in her hands, feeling her warm cheeks in embarrassment.

It took a while for Murasakibara to understand what she meant. 

He asked her again, "Naru-chin, can I eat you?"

Yayoi covered her face, trying to hide away from him, "Please forget about it." 

"Eh~?" Murasakibara whined with a pout.

"No chocolates for you, remember?"

"No Naru-chin too?"

"Since when was I a chocolate."

"But you smell like chocolate?"

"I smell like chocolate because I live above my family's sweets cafe, Murasakibara-kun."

"Heh~ So thats why..." Murasakibara trailed off as he rested his head on the crook of Yayoi's neck and left shoulder.

His train of thoughts went all over the place. He became jealous of Yayoi because he thinks she get to eat free sweets at any time. The thought of it made him mad, especially now since Yayoi reminded him that he was banned from eating chocolates.

He then snuggled his head closer onto Yayoi's neck, complaining that he wants to eat chocolate or anything sweet at this point. Yayoi was still recovering and only hums halfheartedly as her reply. Murasakibara's mood went down and he instinctively inhaled her scent.

"You smell so fucking good..." Murasakibara whispered, sending shivers down Yayoi's spine.

She can't even respond. No, she wasn't given the chance to because Murasakibara laid his lips on her visible neck with a soft peck.

"...Murasakibara-kun?"

He hummed, tracing Yayoi's neck with butterfly kisses all over. 

"What... are you doing?"

"Tasting you?" 

Murasakibara then sucked on her neck, literally tasting it to see if Yayoi actually tasted as sweet as she smelled. Yayoi's breath hitched at his actions and unknowingly craned her neck to give him more access whilst gripping on his arm draped across her belly. 

Yayoi cursed Arisa who warned her not to get bitten, 'Damn it Ari-chan, you jinxed me!' 

Murasakibara felt Yayoi's nails digging on his hand and finally found a stopping point in his actions. He observed his art work and admired the marks along Yayoi's pale neck. Most of all, he carefully watched the way Yayoi was slowly breathing and how she still had a tight grip on his hand. 

'Cute.'