What hero? That's a puppy.

"Ne~ Where's Naru-chin?"

Arisa slurped on her strawberry milk as her eyes twitched. The sight of this purple giant still continued to piss her off. Especially with how he stole her lunch time with Yayoi, who now goes to the rooftop because its her and this giant's lunch spot.

She raised an eyebrow at the fuming state of Murasakibara, "She's not here."

A comical tick mark popped on Murasakibara's forehead though that tick mark disappeared when he heard Yayoi's voice.

"Ari-chan, they're out of yakisoba pan so I got us some tuna mayo sandwiches and onigiris.... Murasakibara-san?"

The heat if anger in Murasakibara dissipated from Yayoi's voice and presence. Arisa watched the atmosphere around him drastically change with raised brows. 

'Wow, look at the flowers blooming behind this giant... Just what type of spell did Yayoi use to bewitch him?'  Arisa wondered with a poker face. The purple-haired giant seemed like a lost puppy whose owner finally came back. You would not think that he was being in a bad mood just a few seconds ago.

Arisa sighed before rummaging through the bag that Yayoi brought bag. Arisa took the onigiris and left the sandwiches for Yayoi, "Your hero was searching for you."

"Hero?" Yayoi and Murasakibara pondered at the same time. 

Arisa took a bite off of her onigiri, nodded in response but corrected herself after she finished her first bite. 

"Actually no, that's a puppy right there," Arisa hummed. "Be careful not to get bitten~"

Yayoi looked at Murasakibara before sighing and lightly hitting Arisa at the arm. Arisa playfully winced before shooing the pair away.