You're Mine Now

The bells rang signalling the end of the school day. It also signalled the end of Yayoi's and Murasakibara's peaceful escapades in the rooftop. Murasakibara drowsily blinked at the bells that woke him up from his soft slumber while Yayoi nestled herself down into his arms in an attempt to find another position for her sleep.

   The two were almost going to drift back to dreamland before Murasakibara's phone buzzed with calls and messages. The giant groaned in annoyance and chose to ignore his phone at first. Until Yayoi stirred awake before attempting to get out of his arms, which he refused by tightening his hold around her torso. Yayoi glared at him while still half asleep but Murasakibara just kissed the crease in between her forehead, which almost instantly calmed her down. Before he could steal a kiss from her lips, his phones buzzed louder than before.

   Groaning he answered the call: "Who is this?"

   "Murasakibara Atsushi." The voice was mad. The basketball coach was mad but not screaming which was scarier for the giant. "You better get your ass in the court in 10 minutes or you will face my wrath."

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

   Yayoi lazily rubbed her eyes before releasing a huge yawn. She slumped on Murasakibara's lap humming in amusement, "You should go, y'know, before that demon coach comes after me too."

   He grumbled incoherent noises under his breath before squeezing Yayoi in his arms. He whined, "I dun wanna~ Naru-chin~" Yayoi just sleepily laughed at his antics not resisting nor responding at his shenanigans.

   "You can't skip, Murasakibara-kun, you ARE the Ace of our basketball team ya know?" Yayoi reasoned, slowly escaping from his grasp. "Isn't that right? Murasakibara Atsushi, the center of the Generation of Miracles'?"

   Murasakibara reluctantly let her out of his hold, closely watching her movements as she dusted her skirt before stretching. Only now did he notice the subtly toned muscles Yayoi bore on her arms and legs. He gained satisfaction from Yayoi's actions of cracking her neck, prompting him to move out of his spot. He stood tall, almost dominating her with his tall stature but all he had his eyes on were the still visible marks on her neck. Yayoi returned his gaze, though she eyes the bit marks on his neck instead. She nodded to herself, with a proud expression before holding out her right hand to Murasakibara. He eyes the hand with curiosity.

   "Left."

   Murasakibara heeded Yayoi's words, holding onto her hand which took the initiative to clasp her fingers through his fingers. It was futile from her end due to their size difference and Murasakibara absolutely fell for her again. He enjoyed how her face turned a slight pout at her slight fail until Murasakibara took his cue to return her motions. Her fingers slipped through hers and again, he couldn't help adore the way she gave his hand a shy return grip which only tightened when his thumb caressed the back of her hand with his thumb.

   "Cute."

   Yayoi could barely hear Murasakibara's word of affection from her now erratically beating heart. With a soft smile as Yayoi silently stared at their clasped hands for a good 3 seconds. Before she looked up to meet and match Murasakibara's eyes that are full of just indescribable adoration at Yayoi's initiatives.

"You're mine now, Atsushi-kun."

   And with that, Yayoi giggled before tugging the seemingly lovestruck giant puppy down to her level.

   "Your answer?" She asked and looked for confirmation on her eyes, while threading her free hand to trace her bite marks on his visible neck, up to his hair.

   He contemplated reasoning out in his mind before answering: "If it means I can taste you as much as I want like earlier, then I don't mind, Yayo-chin~"

   He leaned closer and rested his forehead onto hers, carefully engraving the spreading blush on Yayoi's face in his memory as she bashfully and happily smiled at his honest response. She was so happy she tiptoed to give Murasakibara as quick peck on his lips which left him following her lips that pulled back in the same moment it touched his for more.

   In a teasing mode, Yayoi just pulled Murasakibara after her as she made her way to the rooftop door. Though before she could fully open the door, Murasakibara pushed it closed again before snaking his free hand up from her neck to her chin before lifting her by her chin to face up towards him before thoroughly savouring Yayoi's lips. Her back arched against Murasakibara's toned front as she returned his lips passionate greeting. It was to the point her knees gave away and it would've been trouble if Murasakibara's phone did not buzz again to remind both that their seemingly short but eventful 10 minutes of heaven has passed. But its alright, for Murasakibara has had his fair share of bliss with Yayoi to overcome the wrath of his coach that he now has to face.