Prisoner of His Embrace

DISCLAIMER: Only my own characters are mine, the KNB characters are owned by Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

+++++++++++++++++

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. Yayoi jolted in surprise at the bell. She was still in Murasakibara's embrace. She craned her neck to look up at him, finding him sleeping too.

She tried to get out of his warm embrace, not that she really wanted to.

But he only tightened his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Yayoi had to fight herself from getting comfortable again and going back to sleep.

She called out: "Murasakibara-san." But he wouldn't budge. Since she couldn't get out of his arms, she had to turn around to face him fully with much difficulty.

"How strong is he anyways?!"

She faced him, with her knees on his sides and his arms locked on the small of her back.

Yayoi rested her small right palm on Murasakibara's left cheek and lightly patted him, waking him up.

He slowly opened his purple eyes, and immediately pulled Yayoi in a hug again.

Yayoi yelped in surprised and flushed when she noticed their position

She regrets her choice of turning to face him.

Still blushing, Yayoi wrapped her arms around Murasakibara in return, sighing in delight.

"Murasakibara-san."

"...Hm?"

He inhaled her scent as he rested his face on the crook of her neck.

"The bell rang already..."

"Hm~m..."

He then combed her [Color of hair] locks with his long fingers, trailing his hands up her back.

Yayoi found his gesture comfortable and sighed onto his chest.

"Don't you have basketball practice?"

"...No."

Yayoi pushed herself up, placing her hands on his chest, fully stradling his waist now.

She placed both of her hands on each side of his face and asked: "Really?"

They stared into each other sides, until Murasakibara finally averted his gaze and answered: "...Yes"

Yayoi was convinced. He was lying.

With a sudden burst of strenth, she got out of his arms and grabbed one of his arms.

"Let's go to the gym."

Murasakibara retaliated: "No."

Yayoi glared, "NOW."

Murasakibara groaned before pulling himself up to stand up.

Yayoi immediately grabbed his large hand to not let him escaped and dragged him to the gym.

Its not that she was that strong. But Murasakibara liked the feeling of her hands clasped tightly in his so he just let him drag him to the gym without that much fight.