Sweets-Deprived Giant

DISCLAIMER: Only my own characters are mine, the KNB characters are owned by Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

+++++++++++++++++

Murasakibara pouted as he held his red aching cheek. He was pissed. Not being able to eat anything sweet.

"Pouting won't make our coach give back your sweets you know."

Murasakibara mumbled incoherent words as his face contorted into that of a child who's favorite toy was destroyed.

"Cursing with that expression only scares away people who might give you actual sweets."

Immediately, the purple Titan's expression lightened. Though the right side of his mouth still aches. He got carried away with thoughts of sweets that he didn't notice the girl who turned on the same corner as him. Inevitably, the two crashed into each other. Murasakibara held his stance, while the poor girl landed on her bum quite gracefully.

"Atsushi!" Himuro reprimanded.

"Ah... Gomen*." Murasakibara held out his hand to help her out.

The girl looked up to his stretched out arm before lifting up her left arm from the ground. She winced as she leaned on her left hand, she might've sprained her wrist. She held her left arm in her lap, cradling her wrist.

Murasakibara crouched down to an eye-level with the girl, "...Did you hurt your wrist?" He asked, but as soon as he did he caught a whiff of the girl's scent.

He sniffed, 'Chocolate...' He stared at the girl's face, who looked in pain. Licking his lips, he held her up with his arms under her armpits, surprising the girl.

"What are you—"

Himuro's eyes widened.

Atsushi hugged her tightly, inhaling her scent.

It wasn't that hard to rest his head on her shoulder. The girl was almost as tall as Himuro after all.

Before Himuro could question him. Murasakibara threw the girl like a bag of potatoes over his shoulder and ran away from him.