Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Bella's POV

Edward and I ignored each other presence the first few days, we didn't have a single word to each other. I had no idea when he would try to pull the charade, but I wouldn't let him get away with. There was nothing that could stop me from wanting to be with Edward, he would just have to deal with it. I wondered who he would use to try to convince he moved on, I wondered what she would think of this. Another thing that bothered me was I wanted to know who planned on trying to get Edward, I would make her know he's mine. I just couldn't get the feeling out of my head that I was going to find out soon enough.

When I suddenly entered the cafeteria I saw Edward getting too friendly with Jessica Stanley, I couldn't control myself and began moving towards them with inhumane speed. I shoved myself out of the chair and yelled, "How dare you do something like this?! You're using her to get to me! I won't fall for this crap! I will smack the hell out of you! What were you think?! Do you think I'm stupid?!" Edward said, "I don't want you, Bella! I'm moving on!" I growled out, "You're just full of shit! I knew you were going to pull something like this! You thought you could use her as a pawn in your little plan; well, it failed. Dumbass!"

A second later I heard a howl come from outside, so I turned to leave the cafeteria and stopped when I reached the edge of the woods. Sam came out of the woods in human form and said, "There is a vampire heading this way, I thought I should let you know." I replied, "Okay, thanks." I asked him, "Is it a male or female?" He asked, "Does it make a difference? They're a disgusting creature." I told him, "Only the red-eye ones are. I can't stand being the presence of male vampires, except for the ones in Edward's family....I know they won't hurt me."

He quickly asked, "How can you be so sure?" I told him, "I know I can trust them...all of them." Sam took a few steps back and said, "I have to go." I responded, "Okay, I will see you around." Then I turned around and headed back to the cafeteria, I just couldn't believe the site in front of me. I saw a blond hair vampire bothering Edward, I believe she was trying to seduce him and he wasn't having any of it. I slowly approached the vampire because I was trying to sneak up on her, then I was going to put her in her place.

I grabbed her arm and screamed, "Get away from him! He don't want you! Get the hell away from him, bitch!" She growled out, "He's mine! He belongs to me!" I laughed and said, "He would never want you. He doesn't like blond bimbos, he likes brunettes." She growled out, "You don't know who you're messing with!" I snarled, "He's mine, so you can back off, leech!" I pulled her away from Edward and shoved her back, I couldn't keep myself from laughing when she fell backwards with a yelp.

A few seconds later she yelled, "I will kill you for that!" I folded my arms across my chest and said, "I'm not scared of you." She took a step towards me and I punched her as hard as I could, she fell to the ground in pain as she clutched her face. I said, "There's nothing that will stop me from killing you. I suggest you leave, before I rip your precious head off." She slowly rose to her feet and didn't move to leave here, she just stood there with her hands on her face. When she removed her hand away from her face I just wanted to throw up, then she smiled at me wickedly like she planned to do something to me.

Suddenly my mother appeared and grabbed her by the arm, then said, "Leave my daughter alone, if you hurt her I'm going to destroy you." I had never seen my mother act so overprotective in my entire life, I just never saw this side of her before. What ever was running down that vampire's face had stopped and the crack had disappeared, but I was disgusted by the sickly-sweet smell of that clear liquid streaming down her face. Almost everyone in the cafeteria was unaware of what was happening around them, only the Cullen's were aware of the current situation.