Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Alice's POV

It's been a week since I had the vision of Bella being attacked by Kate and Irina, I knew what I saw was going to happen today. I decided on visiting Bella and left without saying a word to my family, only Edward and I knew what I had seen last week. After running for a few seconds I came upon the house, I could hear the TV blaring from inside. I slowly approached the door and knocked, when a minute passed by and Bella didn't answer I just entered through the front door. 

When I came to the entrance of the living room I was pleasantly surprised by the sight in front of me, Bella was standing on her feet practicing the self-defense moves that were being demonstrated on the television. She turned around as she performed a move and caught me watching her, she just froze as she stared at me. I simply said, "Bella, I see you're able to move around again." She replied, "Please, don't say anything to anyone about this." I sighed and said, "Okay, Bella. I'll keep this a secret." Then she asked, "Why did you come to see me?" I answered, "Bella, I believe the attack I saw will happen today. If I were you, I'd lower the volume so they won't be able to attack without you hearing them coming up behind you." She nodded her head in understanding, then asked, "Is there anything else you need to tell me?" I responded, "No, I'm just going to leave." 

Without saying another word I left the house and began running through the woods, as I neared the house I could hear Irina and Kate talking with my family. Then Emmett said something he shouldn't have, "We thought the wolves killed her, but it had been Bella....she's human." I froze in fear as I saw them running out of the house, they planned on hunting down Bella and killing her. Edward came out and told me, "We need to warn Bella." I told him, "I already did, I warned her it would happen today," then I watched as Edward took off to protect Bella.

Bella's POV

Within a second I felt the presence of two vampires approaching, I just sat still in my wheelchair waiting in anticipation. When I threw myself back I landed against the window so hard it shattered to pieces, but I managed not to get myself hurt for some strange reason. They snarled at me in unison, "You killed our sister, now you must die!" I didn't know what to do, but Edward appeared in front of me. He growled out, "Don't hurt her!" Then when he knew they weren't going to listen he turned to me and said, "Run Bella!" 

After he said that I took off running through the broken window, I didn't know where I was going to go. I thought about running to the Cullen's place, but then I thought it wouldn't be such a good decision. Alice came running beside me and told me, "You need to head to the reservation, Bella. It's the only place you'll be safe from them, the wolves won't let them cross onto their territory." I told her, "Thank you, Alice." Charlie was also currently at the reservation as well, so I knew he would safe for the time being as well. 

In less than a second I began running faster than I ever done before, but I just wished they would understand why I had done it in the first place. Alice yelled, "Irina, please don't hurt her. She's Edward's mate." She tackled me from behind and pinned me to the ground, but when I heard Edward groaning in pain I became enraged. After I threw Irina off me I charged at Kate, then I wrapped my hand around her throat so hard she let go of Edward. He dropped to his knees panting, it just pissed me off so much that she tried to hurt my mate. I snarled out, "No one tries to hurt my mate and gets away with it." 

She quickly placed her hand on my arm like she was trying something, then she yelled in irritation, "Why the f*ck isn't it working on you?" I tightened my hold around her neck and snarled out, "What the hell are you trying to do to me?!" She screamed, "I'm trying to give you an electrical shock, but it's not working!" I turned my head towards Edward and asked, "Is that what she did to you, Edward?" He replied, "Yes, my darling." It through me off guard when he called me his darling, then Kate slipped out of my grip and threw me backwards.