Prologue

Stephanie Meyers owns most these Characters, I may add a few of my own. This is just one of my many versions of the Twilight series written by Stephanie Meyes.

Prologue

I could see the pain she was going through, I couldn't bare watching what was happening to this poor girl. They had stolen her from her home a few minutes after midnight, she wanted to run and couldn't because they had bounded her legs together. She couldn't scream either, they put a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet. They brought her to an abandoned building, where she would remained for a few days with them – she would be brutally tortured and raped. I wanted to push these images from my mind, but it just wasn't possible for me. I could see her body was physically shaking, her body shook worse when she made eye contact with the scary looking one. Her blood drip from her wounds, but she didn't loose that much blood. I hated what I was seeing, I wanted this to stop. I wanted to wrap my arms around this human girl and try to comfort her. The one thing I knew was that this girl's my brother's mate.

When the monsters were finally done with her they dropped her at the front door and rang the doorbell, before they ran off. Bella had seen their daunting red eyes and I knew she knew they were vampires. It made me relieved they had let Bella lived because she had made the decision to move to Forks. Her memories of Phoenix would be tainted with what happened to her, she probably felt she could no longer stay there because of it. My brother would finally get to meet his mate, but there would be no way I would be able to tell Edward what happened to her. He would freak out – he would want revenge. I wanted her to be able to trust again, I think Edward would be able to make her trust him. He would protect her, he would fight for her.

I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of Jasper's voice, I always seemed to phase out of my surroundings every-time I had a vision. He wanted to know what I had saw, after I came to a conclusion I decided to tell him part of the truth. I simply told him Edward would be meeting his mate soon, but Jasper knew I had left something important out. He wanted to know more, I kept my mouth shut and didn't utter another word. I became alarmed as he asked if something bad had happened to her and I became torn. I wanted to tell him, but yet I didn't. I nodded my head and told him she had gone through the worst thing possible, she had been tortured and forced to do things she didn't want to do – Jasper caught onto what I meant. My heart goes out to that girl, she didn't know her adventure was just beginning.