18 + Only 🌶Chapter 18 - Secrets of the Garden

Rumlow and you walked out of the main entrance and you could hear the press at the bottom of the steps getting ready. Rumlow looked around, "Do you trust me?"

"I mean I'm allowing you to take me on a date. They're some trust that you won't turn me into a handbag."

He smiled as he grabbed your waist and walked you to the side of the large steps. "A lamp actually."

"What?" You responded as you watched him jump two stories onto the ground.

"I would turn you into a lamp. I'm not much of a handbag guy." He stood up and held his arms out, "Now jump!"

"Are you crazy!? There is no way you're going to catch me!"

"There is only one way to find out." You didn't think twice and jumped down. Sure enough he caught you but you both hit the ground. You started to laugh. "I am not dressed for this." You wiped yourself off and Rumlow stood up next to you. He wiped his black tux off and grabbed your hand.

"You seem like you know where you're going."

"It's my job to always understand our surrondings."

After crossing a busy street you made your way to a gate. Brock looked around and broke the chain off. You weren't sure with what but it looked like a tiny laser in his watch. Then he grabbed your hand and pulled you in. The busy street behind you was suddenly silenced. In front of you was a giant garden. "It's beautiful!" You looked at him and smiled. He watched you as you admired the flowers and ivy surrounding you both. Just when you thought it could get any better you looked out and noticed a beautiful view of the city below. The only thing that broke your attention was the sound of a champagne bottle opening. " Where did you get that?"

He took a swig and loosened his tie. "Don't ask questions just enjoy." You sat on a bench that still allowed for you to see the view of the city. Rumlow set the bottle by you and you took a swig. You watched him roll his sleeves up. You took notice of how large his muscles were and how effortlessly sexy he was. You nearly lost it when he tousled his hair.

You took another sip before setting it down and stared back out to the city. Rumlow sat next to you but on the top part of the table. You were tempted to sit in between his legs.

You both kept passing the bottle between eachother while you made small talk. You began to catch a buzz and enjoyed the feeling. You rested your head on Brock's lap and he stroked your hair.

"Are you still doing ok here?" He asked in a hush tone.

"Yes, honestly Stark and I are getting along alright and I am actually excited for a project I have coming up."

He stopped stroking your hair, "Project?"

You sat up slightly with a bubbly feeling in your head from the champagne. "Yeah, one of my designs from Stark industries. I don't want to give too much away but it's a huge win for innovation."

"Any hints?"

"Well it's the iron man suit but this time it's customized. It will have super strength to help build houses, the ability to fly so we can distribute the water conservation project around the world in record time. It also will have some weapons built in so its risky to fall into the wrong hands but I would of course use it only in defensive situations."

"So much for just a hint."

"You know it's just a draft. Its sitting the dream world right now. When it comes together, it's going to be amazing!" The alcohol was clearly in your head because you could hear yourself rambling.

He lifted your head up, "Keep me posted?"

You just nodded and looked in his eyes. He looked prideful but not in a negative way. He's looking at you like he just hit the jackpot and you were his gold. Keeping his hand on your chin he lifted your face and lightly brushed his lips to yours. "This is what I needed." Then he pressed his lips onto yours in a fierce passion. You returned the kiss with the same intensity.

He leaned back on the bench as you straddled him. He placed his hand on the back of your head and lightly pulled your hair making you lift your head up. He began kissing down your neck and you let out an audible gasp from your lips. It's been so long since you've been touched with so much lust. You didn't want it to stop. You gently touched over his penis rubbing it as you felt it grow harder and harder. "You drive me crazy!" He said as he flipped you so your back was now on the bench and his hands trailed from your shoulder under your dress onto your breast. You propped your leg up to the side of him and the slit exposed your bare leg catching his attention. He lifted it up and kissed from your ankle to your calf then your upper thigh.

"I'm not wearing any underwear." Hearing this changed his pace, he was no longer being cautious. He kept onto of you but his hand trailed under your dress. He found your clit immediately and smirked down at you. He leaned down giving you a kiss but this time the kisses trailed down your neck, onto your collar bone, then the exposed slit in the front of your dress. While he was doing this he kept his thumb rubbing your clit but you felt his finger slowly went inside of you. He kept repeating the motion and you knew it wouldn't be long for you to finish.

You tried focusing on the stary sky or really on anything but the second his mouth touched you. You couldn't focus on anything else. While his fingers kept entering you his tongue danced on your clit. His warm breath on you made you want to scream.

"Awe baby you taste so good!" His tongue kept kept pace and your moans become louder and louder.

"BR. BROOC..BROCK IM GOING TO CUM! "

Your legs shuttered almost squeezing his head in the process. You pushed his head out knowing that you wouldn't be able to handle anymore.

Gasping when he sat up you stepped off the bench, barely able to feel your legs and began undoing his buckle. He was so hard and he leaned back.

You took his penis out of his black boxer shorts and you took a second to admire it. It's girth caused you not to be able to wrap your hand fully around it. Before he took notice of the pause you put your mouth around the tip. You slowly made your way to the base and began to pick up your pace. The faster you went the louder his moan began. You felt the veins fill with sperm as he came close to bursting. He grabbed the back of your head now commanding you of the motions. Then he gave you a final warning. "Fuck. I'm going to cum!" You slammed your head to the base of his shift and could taste the load in your mouth. You tried not to gag but you could never get used to the salt taste. You looked at him as you swolled. He was out of breath but panted "Good Girl"

He motioned for you to lay on the bench with him and when you did he looked at you. "Damn. Tonight you have given me more than I could have imagined."

He smiled at you as he zipped back up his pants. Just then you heard the gate swing open and you sat up, "What the hell is going on here?" There was Tony crossing his arms by the gate and you instantly felt regret.