♥︎chapter 10♥︎

Chapter 10
<Cuddles?>

As Jimin was still a blushing mess he looked up to Yoongi "Hyung..? " he softy asked as he layed his head back down onto Yoongi's shoulder and the elder rubbed his back and hummed " Yes min? " he said.

Jimin got off from his lap and stood up " I should get home mom might start to get worried.. " he said and Yoongi sadly nodded and Jimin went back to the bedroom and got his shirt and pants back on and left the hoodie on the bed, He wishes so sadly that he take it with him but then shook his head

Yoongi saw Jimin come out of the bedroom and he was gonna ask if he wanted him to walk him home " Yoongi hyung thank you.. " he said and got his shoes on and softly waved at him and left the house before he could say anything back

Jimin walked home as he couldn't stop thinking about what Yoongi said he blushed just thinking about it. Yoongi wasn't helping his feeling's at all instead he made it worse. He just wanted these feeling gone.

As Jimin got home his mom asked his were he went last night and he totally forgot to tell her " I was at. Yoongi's mom" Jimin saw his mom smile and nod " That okay hun, how is Yoongi doing? " she asked him " Yoongi's good.. " Jimin said 

As Jimin went up stairs and he layed on his bed and he already missed Yoongi's cuddles..

It was after-noon and Jimin was sitting at his desk as he was doing homework his phone went off, but he didn't look as he continued to do his math homework that was due tomorrow and he just wanted to get it down and over with.

He looked at the empty chair and he suddenly felt a tear on his cheek as memories played in his mind

Past  

Yoongi was helping Jimin with his homework, it was 1st grade homework. Yoongi was sitting next to Jimin and he and the younger were giggling and laughing as they were joking as they were doing homework. after an hour later they were still at the desks and Jimin layed his head on Yoongi's shoulder and he felt the elder pat his head and Jimin was so sleepy he wish he could fall asleep in Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi could only smile at the cute blond hair boy, he softly whispered " Jimin do you want to sleep..? " he asked and Jimin looked up at Yoongi and nodded but then looked down " Jimin what's wrong hm? " the elder asked him " I-I wanna c-cuddle w-with H-Hyung.." Jimin softly .

Yoongi could only look at him and then lifted his face up to his " you want to cuddle with hyungie hm? " Jimin looked in Yoongi's eyes and nodded. Jimin felt like he could melt into Yoongi's touch. 

Yoongi smiled and then nodded " Of course I would love to cuddle with my cute little baby"

Now

Jimin remembered all those little memories he made with Yoongi when he was little and he sometimes he wished he could have been brave enough to tell Yoongi his feelings back then.

But he looked at his phone and it was Yoongi 

Jimin thought to text him back and so he did