(3) Tears of Chaos (Chapter 32)

Jimin got up and went into the other room answering the phone "So tell me Yoongi are the rumors true.." his voice was so shaky, so soft but yet he was trying to stay calm not only for himself but because he wanted to know the truth.

Yoongi on the other hand felt so ashamed he did what he did to his childhood friend, He played around with Jimin's feelings. He loved Jimin so so much and he meant everything he said that night when they first slept together. His breathing picked up paste

"Meet me at the park in 5" Yoongi added as he hung up.

-

Jimin was at the park, he wasn't wearing what he was wearing before, instead he was in his Pink hoodie with his PJ' pants. 

Yoongi was Infront of him and before Yoongi could say anything, Jimin was the first to break the silence.

"You've been hiding something from me, haven't you, that day it was raining Yoongi,"

Yoongi was only feeling worse "Jimin listen Me and Sunhe Only kissed I swear to god Jimin you know I would never ever do an-"

"Stop lying to me and tell me the fucking truth Yoongi!" He cried out as he had tears running down his face.

"Me and Sunhe slept together,but when It was raining, we kissed in the classroom, I regret it so so much Jimin, I immediately called whatever we had off, That night we had sex Jimin I meant everything and all my actions I swear. I told her I couldn't do that to you anymore it was a one time thing I swear"

"How could you keep this from me Yoongi!" He cried out in anger. 

Jimin didn't even know how he really felt anymore, He felt lost, he felt used..

"Please tell me that at least some of this that we had was real Yoongi" 

"Jimin it was all real I promise you, I never wanted it to go as far as it did!" he protested 

Jimin only felt confused and humiliated 

"I love you Yoongi but I don- don't think we should stay together..." Jimin only felt weak he knew he would forgive Yoongi in a heart beat because he loved him with all of his heart. He didn't want to break up with Yoongi and that made him feel even worse. He had written all the things he wanted to do with his Hyung after highschool, made a whole little photo album for him since the beginning of the school year.

"Jimin It was a Mistake I swear!"

"The worst part is, if you tell me you love me.. I'll sa-"

"Park Jimin, I love you"

He turned around and sobbed and kneeled on the ground hugging his knees. "Why Hyung.." He muttered in a hushed voice

Yoongi walked over to him and grabbed him and sat him down on the bench, Jimin face was nuzzled against Yoongi's neck . Yoongi held him softly " I'm so sorry baby I really am.."

"Yoongi Hyung.. Why did you do it.."

"To be honest Jimin-ah I don't know, I went to a party the night we hung out and I woke up next to her. But the day that it was raining I never knew why I let her kiss me"

Jimin only shuffled closer to the warmth of the body next to him. 

"I wish I could go back to the past and fix everything that I did, I hate that I ruined your last prom.."  Jimin pulled back and looked at him.  "Hyung, It's not to late.." 

"Jimin you still wanna go to prom.. with me?" Yoongi asked as he was confused. He didn't think Jimin would still wanna go to prom anymore and he lifted his lovers face to meet his "May I?" 

Jimin nodded and Yoongi kissed him softly and they both got up walking back to Jimin's house.