♥︎chapter 15♥︎

Chapter 15
<precious>

When Yoongi heard those words he didn't understand why Nao was doing these things. I mean yes she was his ex, and she didn't like Jimin because the two were so close.

"Nao why are you doing this to Jimin, he's Just my best friend!" Yoongi said and Jimin felt hurt when Yoongi said that but it was true..

When Yoongi and Jimin walked hand in hand out of the small room in the Gym building Yoongi stopped and turned around and hugged the younger, he felt so bad.

Jimin really wondered if he was the reason for all his best friends break ups, Dose he really get in the way, Did Yoongi really say he hated him?. 

As Yoongi hugged him he just busted out crying, and Yoongi rubbed his back "Minnie.. don't cry, tell me what happened" he softy said in his sweet tone. That tone he used when Jimin was always sad, and scared, and worried or when he just having a bad day.

"Nao s-said y-you hated m-me, and t-that you hate my s-stuttering.. and that I'm c-clingy.. " he said in a sad voice, and Yoongi broke the hug and lifted Jimin's chin " minmin, you know I could never hate you, I love when your clingy, and your stuttering I find cute" 

Jimin only hugged him and nodded

(later after school)

both of the two boys were laying down in Yoongi's bed as Jimin wore his hoodie and they were watching The lion King as they cuddled together. Jimin nuzzled his face in the elders neck as Yoongi's arms was around the youngers waist 

Yoongi was softly humming Fix you by Cold Play and Jimin closed his eyes as he was slowly falling asleep, Yoongi turned off the moving as he softly hummed the song, as he closed his eyes, and felled asleep

(a couple hours later)

Yoongi was the first one to wake up, He could tell Jimin was very tired because he cried so so much.  He felt so bad for Jimin and he wished he could stop people from picking on him.