♥︎Chapter 12♥︎

Chapter 12
<first time>

Jimin was at school today and Yoongi walked him to his locker in the morning, they talked and Jimin started to cling on to him again, followed him everywhere and sometimes even held the hem of his shirt so he wouldn't get lost, and Yoongi found it adorable.

Jimin's love for him only got worse, he hated that. Theirs nothing he could do and he just wish he could like someone else

"Yoongi hyung, who are you going to prom with..? " Jimin said and Yoongi stopped walking and turned around to face the little boy, that was shorter and looked down at him " I'm not really sure" Jimin only nodded as he looked down.

Yoongi was about to talk to him, but someone interrupted the two, It was Yoongi EX and Jimin looked up at the two and told Yoongi he should get going and Yoongi was about to grab jimin's hand but the older Ex girlfriend grabbed Yoongi hand and Jimin didn't turn around and he knew that this was gonna be the same again.

During Math class he layed his head on his desk and didn't even pay attention, as he had no thoughts about anything. He looked at that empty seat next to him.

He thought about what the two old couple were doing, Would Yoongi go back to the "New" self..
And be with his ex again?

Jimin just put his hood on and he didn't realize he was crying, he didn't understand it, why couldn't Yoongi love him.. but maybe Yoongi wasn't gay.. Maybe Yoongi had no idea that the younger was gay.. I mean it's pretty obvious that Jimin is gay, That's that main reason he gets bullied.

Once he heard the door open he looked up and it was Yoongi and He came and sat next to Jimin, He looked mad, but also upset. Jimin was about to say something before he suddenly felt a hand on his cheek " Minnie why are you crying?" Yoongi suddenly said and wiped his tears away

" I-Its nothing " He squeaked and he looked away from Yoongi, and suddenly the elder grabbed Jimin's tiny hand and he blushed as he looked at Yoongi, who was paying attention.

After class Yoongi And Jimin waited until everyone exited the class room and then he looked at Jimin " why are you crying Minnie? "
Jimin only looked down at their hands " Did you get back together with your ex..?" He Blurted out and then pulled his hand away from Yoongi " you know it's not even my business.."

(Yoongi Pov)

When Jimin asked that question I couldn't say anything, why would he think that. He pulled his hand away from me when he said that but then he said not to answer that. He was about to walk out of the class room before I grabbed his arm "No I didn't my love" I said and that's when Jimin turned to me and his cheeks heated up and I only smiled at the cute boy in front of me

He only nodded and looked down, I only chuckled "Come on, let's get to lunch, can't let the baby starve now can we? " Jimin shook his head and giggled.