♥︎Chapter 23♥︎

Him
<chapter 23>

"Jimin Let's get you home, it's getting to late" Yoongi softly whispered as the boy in his lap was almost falling asleep.

Jimin shook his head "Can't.. I stay here..?" he pouted as he sat up and rested his head on the elders shoulder.  Yoongi sigh and grabbed Jimin hand and held it "Your mom would get mad, she hasn't seen you for like a couple of days lovely" He said

Jimin only pouted "So your forcing me to go home" He whined as he crossed his arms "Jimin, don't be mad please" Yoongi softly ran his hand through Jimin hair.

Jimin immediately turned to look at him "I'm not mad I'm just gonna miss you"

"well I'll see you tomorrow silly, We have classes together" Jimin only pouted more and Yoongi got up and kissed his pouted lips away

"Let's get you home, maybe we can cuddle at your place hm?" Yoongi looked at Jimin, as he saw the younger eyes twinkle with love

He thinks it's cliche but.. Jimin reminds him a bit of a Cat, He has those eyes that could pull you in and just wanna protect him. And to treasure his heart and body, to make sure no one hurts him. And he wants to see what he and Jimin will look like In the future.

Could he make Jimin promise turn into a reality..

__________________

Jimin unlocked the Front door and It was 11:00 at night and so his mom was already.. Well asleep. Both boys went upstairs and Jimin changed into His pj's, As the other washed up.

Yoongi came out of the bathroom with out a shirt and Jimin was on the bed and he saw Yoongi.

Jimin.. Was so flustered, He hugged his knees and he could only hear a chuckle

"what got you all flustered?" The man tone changed as he came closer, Jimin Looked at him and turned his face away and He suddenly felt those Lips on his bare skin.

The man was kissing his bare neck with his lips and it made the younger shiver under the touch
___

Yoongi pulled away and lifted Jimin face and kissed him "You're going to have to explain why their is a red mark on your neck.. " He chuckled and ruffled the boys hair.

Jimin murmured under his breath

"Meanie.."

_____

The Two boys were currently cuddled up on the bed as Tv was playing in the background, Jimin was questioning what really made Yoongi fell in love with him.. Sure he loved his childhood best friend but.. He was feeling insecure as always..

"Hyung, What made you... I Don't know... Like me..?" He said as he looked up at the boy and he then looked down "Never mind.. I already asked that before. "

Yoongi gazed down at the boy below him

" Jimin-ah You're personality had always made me happy Jimin-ah. I remember when you asked  my 1st grade teacher if it was okay to hang out with me.. Even though it was recess.."

____

"Mrs.. Choi, J-Jiminie wants to h-hang out with hyung.. I-Is that.. Okay"

The teacher looked at Yoongi and saw that he was laughing at the little boy

"Jimin, it's recess silly"  Yoongi answered and the teacher nodded

______

" You were always someone who could make me smile everyday, and you were so happy when I told you that.. "

Jimin gazed down and let out a dry laugh "Hyung.. " He Mumered

Yoongi glanced at him "Hm"

"thank you for always l-looking out for me.. "
He replied softly

_____