♥︎chapter 21♥︎

"Lilacs"
♥︎chapter 21♥︎

As both boys went to their class rooms. Jimin sat in the back but this time not by himself. It's one of Yoongi's ex. And she smirked to him

"I hope you know.. Yoongi is never gonna change.. He's cheating on you just like he did with all of his fuck buddy's~" She said and Jimin only sat their confused and he shook his head and for that rest of the class he didn't do anything but doodle on his note book as he felt a tear on his cheek

He then immediately got up telling the teacher he needed to go to the bathroom. He then went up to the roof top and he cried his eyes out. until he got a random text message.. And it seemed to be Yoongi and a girl making out. and he turned off his phone, Hugging himself. He then heard the door open and he was surprised.. because it was Yoongi.

Yoongi ran up to him but Jimin pushed him away "Y-You c-cheated a-already!" he yelled as he was also crying. Yoongi was confused and then shook his head "What are you talking about..?" Jimin turned on his phone and showed him.

"Jimin.. This isn't me" He said and Jimin turned around not facing him. He then heard Yoongi sitting down on the ground as he felt arms around him and he was brought near his chest, As kisses were getting softly placed on his neck.

Jimin didn't say anything but he gave Yoongi a little more room to place kisses, But he was still crying "h-Hyung" he softly whispered under his breath.

"Hm.. " Yoongi said as he lifted his head up a little "I'm s-scared.. What i-if.. People make f-fun of you for d-dating me.. " He said as he started to cry again.

"Min.. No one will make fun of me, and even if they don't I won't care because.. I love you and that's all that matters.. I don't want to see you scared, And if your sad just tell me baby" He said and Jimin turned around and looked at him and sat on his lap.

Jimin hooked his arms around Yoongi's neck, as he  did that he layed his head on his shoulder, as his eyes closed.

After an hour passes it was time for lunch, Jimin was still resting in his boyfriends arms "Min you need to eat" Yoongi whispered softly and Jimin shook his head "I'm too comfortable.. " He mumbled as he then pulled away looking at Yoongi with big doe eyes.

"But you need to eat, I haven't seen you eat yet today, so please?" He softly asked again and Jimin couldn't say no "fine.. " He mumbled and got off and stood up

Yoongi got up as well, and he waited for Jimin to grab his backpack "Do you want me to carry your backpack??" he said as he grabbed Jimin's hand

"no it's okay... Hyungie" He said as he blushed a little at the feeling of their skin touching "why are you blushing love?" he asked as he chuckled in a little more of a laughter tone

Jimin looked at him " Because we are holding hands..."

Yoongi smiled as they walked to the lunch room "What would you like to eat min?" he said as he let go of the younger hand "Hm.. I kinda want kimchi., Do they have that hyung?" he asked and then looked at him.

Yoongi nodded "I'm pretty sure they have it, I don't see why they wouldn't" Yoongi told Jimin to go find a seat at one of the tables.

As he waited he layed his head on the lunch table resting his eyes, A little while after that Yoongi came back with kimchi for the both of them "Here you okay" He softly said and ruffled Jimin's hair.

________

After they ate they walked around the schools garden and They held hands "I'm so full" Yoongi remarked as they walked. Jimin looked at him and then stopped "Hyung.. Look it's a cat.. " Jimin kneeled down and softly smiled and called the cat.

Yoongi only awed at the boy who was looking at the cat, and decided to join him, and sat on the dirt "We should name it something hyung" he was trying to figure out a name as he pouted and then the cat came up to him slowly, And he softly whispered

"Lilac.. " And the cat meowed and Jimin smiled and looked at Yoongi "I think.. She likes it" And started to pet the cat.

{I'll be updating more hopefully guys, so sorry!!}