"Get off of me!"

"It'll be okay."

*Ring* *Ring*
"Hey, Y/N, that was the bell, you sure you'll be okay?" Tao rubbed my back making sure I'm okay to go to class. "I'll be fine, I'll be with Ben this next class so if I need anyone to talk to it'll be him." I smiled at Tao reassuring him. "Okay, I really love you, your my best friend all of you are." Tao kissed my forehead. I said my goodbyes to everyone and waited for Ben so we could walk to Art class together.
"Y/N what exactly happened with Harry?" Ben asked readjusting his bag, "I don't wanna talk about it right now, okay?" Ben apologized for asking and we talked about Charlie and everyone else, "Do you like Nick?" I stopped suddenly "N-No why?" We we're in a empty corridor so no one could hear us. "Because, I really really like you, and I think I'm in love with you." Ben suddenly cornered me and started kissing me. "Ben!" I tried to push him away but he was too strong, "I love you so much Y/N, I won't hurt you I promise, I know you love me." He started kissing me again, "Ben! Stop please! Get off of me!" Suddenly he was pulled away from me, I finally could catch my breath, "SHE SAID STOP!" Nick? "What the bloody hell is wrong with you? We were just having some fun, right Y/N?" Ben smiled and licked his lips, " that's not what I saw! So how about you just piss off will 'ya!" Ben picked up his bag and stormed off to class.
"You okay?" Nick grabbed my arm gently making me face him. "How much did you hear?" He scratched his neck "Pretty much the whole thing." I wiped my tears but more just started coming. Nick pulled me into a hug. I sobbed into his jacket, we sat there until the bell rang letting everyone out of school, he stayed with me the whole time. "I wanted to say thanks for sitting with me, also sorry for drenching your jacket with tears." I laughed while staring at Nicks eyes, oh how you could just fall into them and- wait what am I saying?
"Oh it was no problem, don't worry about it." He smiled that half smile he always does. "Um..do-do you wanna come 'round my house later?" Nick asked looking nervous but confident at the same time.
"Sure, I would like that, I could use a friend right about now." I grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door. "Are you sure you're okay?" I gave Nick a reassuring smile "Yea, yea I think so. After we talked for hours in the corridor it really helped me lighten my mood." Nick smiled at the ground being glad he could help. "I've gotta go this way." "I've gotta go this way." Me and Nick said in unison. I laughed "sorry I didn't mean to talk over you." He smiled and said "it's fine, not a big deal." I blushed for absolutely no reason. "Okay I should really go now. I'll text you when I'm on my way? If that's okay." He waved and said goodbye but not before saying "Of course that's okay." We both went our separate ways. Me walking to the bus stop and  Nick walking home since he lives not to far from the school.
Nick Nelson😊
Y/N: Hey I'm almost here!

Nick Nelson😊: Great! Remember my house has a blue car in front, oh and a big tree in the back.

Y/N: um Nick like 7 different houses have blue cars and trees in there back yard.

Nick Nelson😊: Oh yeah, you remember my address right?

Y/N: Yep!
//////////////////////
I ring the door bell once I get there. Nick answers the door with a bright smile on his face. "Hi!"
"Hi." We stared at each-other for what felt like hours "Nicky, let the poor girl in honey." Nicks face became red. "Mom? Don't call me that." He whispered thinking i couldn't hear. "Come in Y/N." Nick smiled letting me in. "Thank you good sir." I curtsied in a old fashioned manner. "Your welcome your majesty." Nick said as he bowed. We both just laughed until Nick asked if I wanted to go upstairs. I agreed and we went upstairs.
"Ha! I beat you Nick Nelson! I am the champion at Mario Kart!" I had won 4 times in a row before this. "I swear your cheating Y/N Y/L/N!" Nick threw the controller in the bed. "Your so good at everything!" Nick said laughing. "What? No I'm not." Nick scoffed in a joking manner "yes you are, your good at makeup, your good at making friends, Mario Kart, your literally good at everything!" I jumped on him using my hand to cover his mouth. "Get off of me!" He laughed. He stopped laughing and just stared at me with awe. After what felt like years I looked up and saw it was snowing.
"Nick look! It's snowing!" I jumped up off the bed and grabbed his hand and ran out the door down the stairs.
"Here try this one on." Nick gave me a blue jumper to try on to see if it fit, "it fits, it's a little big but it works." He grabbed my hand and ran outside "Good let's go then!". Me and Nick were having a snowball fight so I had a plan, I climbed the tree while Nick wasn't looking and waited for him to get close enough, And..... "Yes I won the snowball fight!" I jumped off the tree and laid on the ground in a star fish like pose, Nick layed next to me with Nellie he pulled out his phone and shot a bunch of pictures of us.

"Thanks for having me over I had lots of fun, this is the first time I've been happy since..." I paused in the middle of my sentence, "I had a good time too. Thanks for coming over I think I'm gonna start practicing in Mario Kart a lot more so I can beat you." Nick smiled running his hand through his hair. "Yea, like you'll ever beat me." I finished putting on my shoes and stood up to find mine and Nicks face inches apart. "Sorry I didn't mean to get that close to y-" I gave him a hug but ever wanting to let go. "It's okay." I pulled away and turned to walk out the door. "If Ben ever tries to do anything again, I'll beat his ass." Nick's smile turned serious "Thanks Nick, I'll see you at school tomorrow."

Okay so this chapter was really long I didn't mean for it to be that long lol. Anyways have a good day!!! I love you all!!!❤️❤️