"Hold me forever."

"I don't think I'll be okay."

TW: Attempted Suicide.

 9 days, 2 hours and 45 minutes till I graduate, I've been hanging out with Nick a lot more recently, I've been thinking about myself. Not very good things. 

"Woo! Nick!" Ah, rugby one of Nick's favorite thing in the whole wide world, of course after me. I sat on the bleachers at Nick's final game before graduation, every year the school has an annual 'Grad. Rugby Game' I think there quite pointless. Nick's team was, um how do I say this, eating shit? The score board said 33-1, 33 being the away team's score and 1 being Nick's team's score. 

//////

After the game, me, Nick, Nick's Mum and the rest of our friend group went out for ice cream, while everyone was enjoying their ice cream, I was in the bathroom enjoying Nicks ice cream flavored lips. "We should really get back out there." I said in between breaths. "They'll think we died or something." I said again. Nick continued kissing me. After 20 minutes, someone entered the bathroom, Nick and I suddenly stopped kissing in hopes they wouldn't hear us. "Nick? You in here?" Really Tao had to be the one to come in here? Why couldn't it have been some random person. "I have to sneeze." Nick whispered in my ear, I shook my head no but it was too late. "AHHCHOO!" Nick sneezed super loud which made Tao know where we were. "Nick, you've been in here 20 minutes. Are you okay?" Tao knocked at the door. "Y-yea I'm totally fine." "Your mum is outside looking for you and Y/N. Do you know where she is?" I inhaled sharply, maybe a little too loud for my liking, because some how Tao recognized my voice. "Y/N? Oh shit were you guys-?" He cut off. I unlocked the stall door and rushed out of the bathroom. 

Nicks POV: 

 "Holy shit, Nick! You guys were having sex in the bathroom?!"  Tao quietly shouted, "NO! We were making out, that's it!" Tao snorted and walked out of the bathroom saying "Yea, Okay." under his breath. I rolled my eyes and followed him. 

Y/N POV: 

I walk out of the bathroom probably looking like a proper tomato. "Y/N, where were you I was getting a little worried. Have you seen Nick?" Mrs.Nelson asked sounding a little worried. "Yeah, m-me and him went for a little walk to clear our heads." I said smiling at her. Behind me I heard the bathroom door open and Tao's voice become clearer, "Yeah, Okay." Then I saw Nick not trailing far behind him. "Nick! There you are." His mum kissed his cheek, making his face look like a strawberry. "Yeah, me and Y/N were just-" His mum cut him off, "Y/N told me everything. It's okay!" He looked at me and smiled, I winked at him. 

///////

It was about 10:24 when everyone started going home, Tao left with Elle, Charlie left with Tori and Oliver, me, Nick and his Mum finished cleaning our trash and started towards Nick's house. "So, I hope you and Y/N had fun tonight.' Mrs.Nelson smiled, and Nick choked on his drink "Wot?" "At your rugby game today, you guys were having a food fight or whatever you were doing." Me and Nick both looked relieved, "Yeah, we did." I nodded I want Nick to be able to remember the fun times we had. Before I- "Y/N we're home, c'mon." Nick said grabbing my hand. "Sorry I'm like really tired." rubbing my eyes as I walked up the stairs probably wasn't my brightest idea because I tripped and fell landing on my knees. "Oh shit! Y/N are you 'right?" Nick said helping me stand up "I think so,just hit my knees is all." In response Nick picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to his room. Once we got there he shut the door and we both laid down, Nick held me in his arms. I tiredly said, "Hold me forever." After that we both fell asleep. 

/////

2 am is when I woke up, I had to pee badly so I used the bathroom. I noticed on the sink counter was Nicks razor, I picked it up and examined it carefully. 

/////

Blood. Blood dripping down my legs. Blood covered Nicks razor. Blood is the last thing I saw before falling asleep with tears in my eyes. 

/////

4 am. Still on the bathroom floor not moving a muscle. I examined the bathroom floor carefully. 

////

Nick. Nick is all I heard. Banging on the bathroom door is all I heard. The door finally opened. Nick was all I saw before falling asleep. 

////

Ahh!! Okay lemme know how you guys liked the chapter!! This is probably the final chapter for tonight! Hope you have a great day!! Love you guys❤️❤️