"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"OKAY ITS NOT LIKE I CARE ANYWAY!" Tao yelled, you could tell he was crying, you could hear it in his voice.

"How are you enjoying the party?" Nick shouts over the loud music. "It's fun I guess other than the fact that it's my ex boyfriend's party." I laugh shouting over the music as well, "we should go somewhere quieter, if that's alright with you?" Nick asked leaning into my ear. His hot breath running down my neck, his breath smells of mint and some kind of soda. "Okay, I'm getting a headache anyway." Just as we were about to get up, Harry and his "goons" approach us. "Mate, what you doing here with my girlfriend?" Harry asks Nick angrily. "Last time I checked you cheated on her with Imogen. And I'm not your 'mate' so don't call that." Harry just laughed and spoke again "I heard Tara Jones is here. How about you go talk to her, maybe ask her out." Harry smirked and then looked at me "Did I tell you Tara and Nick kissed three years ago?" He walked towards me but Nick stepped in front of him before he could get to close. "Oh come on Nick let's talk to Tara, she's just right over there." Harry whispered something to his 'goons' before walking away with Nick.
I started to walk away but was stopped by on of Harry's 'goons' who cornered me.
"Can I h-help you?" I said gulping.
"Don't worry about it sweetheart." James said.  "I'm just gonna go find Nick if that-" just then Harry came back in but he shut and locked the doors behind him. "Babe, I wasn't trying to hurt you, I wasn't thinking." Harry started walking towards me slowly, "Harry, what're you doing?" He pushed my hair behind my ear "Baby, you poor thing. I'll never hurt you again." He started kissing me I tried pushing him off me but he was too strong, this is the second time in 2 weeks this had happened. I started crying, begging him to stop. "Harry, Harry please stop." A lightbulb went off in my head as I thought of something, 'kick him in the balls' so that's exactly what I did.
"OW! WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!" Harry stopped kissing me and fell the the ground, I took my chance and ran, ran as fast as I could, I unlocked the door just before Harry started to chase me I didn't make it out because then he jumped in front of me, "You little whore!" I started getting scared "you kicked me in the balls, so now I'm going to make you regret what you did." He cupped my face and started aggressively kissing my mouth, he then trailed down my neck, "Harry, stop it please!" I pushed him off of me and bolted for the door, opening it and running as fast as I could, "NICK! NICK!! NICK WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled my voice cracking with fear that Harry would find me.
"NICK!" I spotted Nick, I ran up to him and jumped into his arms I just cried, cried as hard as I've ever cried. "Shhhh...it's okay, it'll be okay." He stroked my hair, "He...Harry....He, why'd you leave me with him" I couldn't bring myself to tell him what happened, not now, not for a while. "I'm right here..Shh".

Once I calmed down Nick and I went upstairs to get away from everyone, we were in a room it was like a miniature ballroom, we sat under the window and just talked. "Do you wanna tell me what happened while I was gone?" I shook my head. "Okay.." he whispered. I looked at Nick admiring him, then I asked him something "Do you like anyone?"

Ahh!!! Okay this probably makes no sense at all lol!!! Hope you have a good day!!!!❤️❤️