"Truth or Dare" Part 1

"How could I turn down a movie night!" I laughed.

Me and Tao are standing in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to get done just talking about random things.
"Yea! She ran right into the pole and now has a scar on her nose." Tao was telling me about the time when his mum walked into a pole while they were Christmas Caroling and now she has a huge scar on her nose where she busted it open.
"How does she not see the pole? And Tao I didn't know you went Christmas Caroling, what's this new Tao Xu I've never heard of!" I teased.
"I don't anymore. FYI, the popcorn is done." Just as he said that the microwave beeped 3 times. I pulled open the bag and poured it into a bowl meanwhile Tao was fixing his hair in the mirror.
"Tao! Can you come help me please!" I yelled to his self occupied mess.
"Right, lemme help you." He picked up 2 bowls of popcorn and I picked up one along with the seasoning salt and cheese powder.
///////
Two hours passed and me and Tao were the only ones left awake.
"So you and Nick huh?" He suddenly asked me like it was a problem "yea, when it happened me and you weren't on that good of terms." I laughed but he just sat there looking at me. "Um..Tao can I help you?" I snapped my fingers in his face.
"I'm tired sorry, haha" Tao did look pretty tired so I brushed it off.
"Oh okay. Goodnight Tao." I laid my head on his shoulder and we both fell asleep.
////////
The next morning we all woke up around the same time and decided to play spin the bottle: Truth or Dare edition. I know it's lame playing Spin the bottle in the middle of the day but Elle has to go home soon and me and Nick have plans.
"Okay, the oldest spins the bottle first!" Tao says, me and Elle look at each other, "Elle you go first!" She spins the bottle and it lands on Issac.
"Okay, Issac Truth or Dare?"
"Mmmh, Truth!" Issac says his voice is as calming as the ocean, I could listen to it for hours.
"Boring." Tao drags out the O in Boring.
"Who do you get along with the most in this room?" Elle asks softly "Charlie or Y/N!" Issac smiles at me then Charlie and then goes back to reading his book. Issac passes on spinning the bottle so Tao is next, the bottle lands on me.
"Y/N truth or dare?" I think for a moment before making my decision.
"Truth!" I declare, Tao rolls his eyes but continues "what's something you've never told anyone?"
I gulped the saliva I had in my throat "like my darkest secret?"
"Your darkest secret."
"O-okay."

I'm making a Part Two of this one because I feel like being dramatic! 😏☺️ Hope you have a good day!!!!❤️❤️