"Piss off Dad!"

When I got home I put the picture frame next to my bed on my nightstand and went to sleep.

15 days 6 hours and 15 minutes till I graduate. Recently Nick has been gone because of sickness, so I've been hanging out with Charlie as of recently we used to be closer but after the whole Ben incident a while ago we lost touch and became distant, but Charlie broke up with Ben because of new found evidence that Ben did in fact assault me.
"Y/N you look beautiful in that outfit!" Charlie exclaimed as I walked out in a (your choice of outfit) that I chose from the mall.
"I don't know." I looked at myself in the mirror sucking in my stomach and flattening my outfit. "You look fine!" Charlie said giggling, "I'm gonna go try on something else." I said sadly, I've always struggled with body image but never admitted it when someone asked, my dad used to always tell me I was to fat or to skinny or something horrible, and so I grew up believing him and it stuck with me.
*Buzz* *Buzz*
A notification from Nick popped up on my phone.

I closed my phone sighing finishing getting my clothes back on

"Charlie lets go get ice cream, I'm really craving it!!" I pleaded walking out of the bathroom.
"Okay that's fine with me, I think there's a place over by the beach, wanna go there?" Charlie asked in a kind tone. "Yes please." I laughed "Okay let's go then." We both walked out of the room and ran downstairs.
"Hey dad! Can me and Charlie go get some ice cream?" I said walking into the living room, "Your really going out to get fat off of ice cream?! You can take Charlie there but you don't get any!" My dad yelled, "O-okay we'll be back later then." I said trying to hold back my tears. When we got outside and far enough from my house I broke down. Charlie rapped his arms around me and rocked us side to side, "it'll be okay. Your perfect the way you are, your dad can piss off." Charlie said still hugging me. "I hate my dad, I hate him so, so much!" I yelled into Charlie's shoulder. "I know, I know."
/////////
"Hi! What can I get you guys?" The Ice Cream lady asked "I'll just get a brownie batter, with a vanilla cone." Charlie said politely. The lady then turned to me "Okay and ma'am what can I get you?"
"Oh I don't want anything, thank you though." I normally don't eat anyway so it wasn't a big deal.
/////////
When Charlie got done with his ice cream we walked along the beach for about an hour before deciding to call it a night.
"Charlie do you need a ride home?" I normally never offer Charlie a ride because his parents are usually awake at this time but they were asleep this time.
"Yeah, that would be great. If that's okay with you?" I laughed "I offered didn't I?" He nodded and we continued walking back to the ice cream shop so my mum could take Charlie home.

 If that's okay with you?" I laughed "I offered didn't I?" He nodded and we continued walking back to the ice cream shop so my mum could take Charlie home

"My mum should be here soon." I said as I looked up from my phone so let Charlie know. He nodded in agreement.
After about 3 minutes my mum finally arrived. I started heading for the front seat but mum stopped me. "Y/N you should sit in the back! You probably take up more space than Charlie so you need bigger room back there." My mum suggested "oh um okay." I sighed getting in the back while Charlie sat in front.
After we dropped off Charlie. Mum spoke up "You know I love you right honey?" I nodded "I think you should lose some weight. Your looking a lot bigger these days." I took a long deep breath "I'm just trying to make you better so Nick doesn't have to suffer, I just want what's best for you." I didn't say a word the rest of the car ride back home.
///////
"Honey we're home!" Mum shouted to Dad "where is she? Y/N!" Dad yelled storming through the kitchen towards me "did you eat ice cream?" I shook my head in protest.
"Good you could lose some of that junk you eat all the time." My dads breath smelled like a mix of alcohol and coffee. "Yes dad." I said before trying to walk away but I was stopped by my dads hand gripping my arm. He smelled my shirt and grew angry.

///TW: Abusive Behavior and Words:TW///

"You little whore!" Dad yelled before slapping me, "you slept with a man! I can smell it, the cologne on your shirt!" He yelled in my face before slapping me again.
"No dad I-I didn't sleep with anyone. I promise." I cried out "I would never do that with out telling you guys! I-I swear!"
"Mhm that's what your sister said and now she has a daughter!" My dad slapped me a final time before shoving me into the wall. I was so fed up with his shit I yelled "You know what, PISS OFF DAD!" I yelled before grabbing my mums keys off the table by the front door and running out to the car, starting the engine and pulling out of the drive way. My dad yelled as I drove away. Not ever wanting to go back, I just drove until I reached Nicks house parking the car and walking to his front door.
I knock 3 times before he finally answered it looked like he had just woken up, it was raining outside so I was drenched head to toe in water.
"Y/N?"

Ahh!!! Okay so there was some Charlie and Y/N content like you guys asked for!!❤️Thank you all for reading and loving my book so much!! I love you guys, hope you have a great day❤️❤️