"Your eyes are beautiful."

"I love you."

"2 days, my parties in 2 days." I was walking with Tao through the corridor, we were talking about my birthday party, "I thought it was 1 day? Wait is today Wednesday or Thursday?" Tao nudged my shoulder with his arm. While contemplating whether it was Wednesday or Thursday. "Tao it's Wednesday, and my party is on Friday, at the bowling alley arcade place." Tao always does something special the day before my birthday whether it be, have a sleepover, go to the beach, or whatever else he has up his sleeve. Which is what makes him, him.
"Y/N!" I heard my name being called from behind me, I turn around to see Nick jogging up to me.
"Hey Nick." I said as he caught up to me and Tao,
"Me and Tao were just talking about my birthday party on Friday." I look at Tao and he's giving Nick an evil glare, I brush it off not wanting to think too much of it. "What? You didn't give me any time to get you a present!" Nick said I just laughed. "I don't want anything, I'm not really the present type." We continued walking till we got to class Tao and I said our goodbyes and me and Nick walked in together.
"Y/N can I talk to you a minute?" Mr. Trye asked, "Uh..sure?" I walked out into the hallway with Mr. Trye, "Y/N, someone told me that you sexually assaulted Ben and Harry? Is that true?" Just then it felt like the whole world stopped spinning (not in the good way either) my hands became sweaty and my legs felt weak, "That is d-definitely not what happened, I was assaulted not them." I paused for a moment to hold back the tears "Who told you anyways?" I said tilting my head, raising one eyebrow.
"They told me to keep them anonymous, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate this kind of behavior in Truham so you will be having a week detention." My heart stopped, "Detention?! But I didn't do anything!" I yelled but quickly became quiet again, "Mrs.Y/L/N, do not yell at me, you WILL show respect to me and the rest of the gentlemen in this building. You understand?!" I nodded walking back in the class room. "What happened? Was it about Harry?" I just stared at Nick before turning back to my paper and ignoring him.
////////////
After finishing my homework, I invited Tao to come 'round my house. I was planning on inviting Nick first but he had rugby practice. *Ding dong* *Ding Dong* I ran down the stairs to the front hallway and opened the door for Tao. "Tao!" I gave him a hug, him being so tall my face was in the middle of his chest, his heart was beating super quickly. "Hey Y/N. How you doin'?" I let go of him and closed the front door. "I'm fine, do you want some Apple Juice, or my mum made Tea?" I asked walking towards the kitchen, "is she here? Your mum?" I shook my head no "no she won't be home all night she has to work over night, why what's up?" I turned around with two cups of Apple Juice in my hand, "I brought alcohol, and vodka." Tao said taking out from his bag, alcohol and vodka. I laughed and set the cups down grabbing two other cups for the alcohol.
"Let's go upstairs with that." I said taking the four cups, two empty and two full.
//////////
"You did what?" Tao choked out laughing,
"Yea, I told my teacher I shit my pants one day when I was in like year 4." I admitted taking another sip of alcohol.
"Your literally stupid, you know that right?" Tao teased, "yea I know, I hate to admit it but your right." We both laughed and drank more.
////////
After about two hours of us just drinking and laughing we decided to watch Mickey Mouse Club House, "Y/N can I be honest with you?" Tao asked seriously "Of course!" He looked back at the T.V and took a deep breath "I really don't like..." he paused "Goofy, he's just so annoying, kinda reminds me of you." He laughed and looked at me. "Wow! Thanks." I said looking at him, "Your eyes are beautiful." Tao said, but before I could say anything else he crashed his lips onto mine, my heart felt like it would jump out of my chest at any point in time. I pulled away from his lips, resting my forehead on his, smiling, but that smile quickly went away when I remembered I have a boyfriend and I just made out with my best friend while being drunk.
"Tao.." he looked surprised and his eyes were full of regret. "Y/N, I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I know you have a boyfriend." He stood up and walked to the bed where his stuff lied. "I think it's best if I go home, I'll talk to you later Y/N." I couldn't even try to protest because he had left before i realized what he had just said.

Ahhh!! Do you guys like how this is going? Idk if I do. But lemme know in the comments if you have any ideas of what I should write for upcoming chapters!! Okay mwah love you guys❤️❤️❤️