"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that."

"Thanks Nick. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

It's been 4 days since the Ben incident, I still haven't told Charlie and it's eating me up inside.
"Y/N what the hell is wrong with you?" Charlie and Ben approached me "Charlie? What's up?" He looked angry and I knew why.
"Ben told me, you kissed him on your way to Art class? How could you, I thought you were my best friend." I could see the pain in Charlie's eyes, I suddenly became angry with Ben AND Charlie.
"You know I would never do that, he kissed me, a-ask Nick he saw it all!" Charlie just scoffed and walked away. "I'm gonna make your life a living hell Y/N Y/L/N. If you didn't want me then I'll make sure no one wants YOU." Ben whispered in my ear, before catching up with Charlie.
"Y/N? What was that all about, are you okay?" Tao approached me with concern. I looked at him and told him everything. "Shh..it'll be okay, I promise I'll deal with it and make things right with Charlie." I looked up at Tao tears marking my face, with his thumb he caressed my face whipping the tears, "Tao-" he suddenly kissed me, it shocked me for a moment but I let it happen and eventually kissed him back. His lips tasted like Apple Juice and they were warm like and oven. "Shit- Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." He confessed after we parted. "I like Elle, but I guess I also like you?" I smiled and kissed him before responding "I understand." I say "Maybe we'll keep this between us?" I nodded, all of a sudden my heart stopped when I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Tao? You and Y/N are going out?" Elle said with hurt in her voice. "What no-no! It was an accident, I swear!" Elle didn't listen and just ran away.
I looked at Tao with regret. "This is your fault, Elle is mad at me because of you!" Tao yelled at me?! Me?! "You kissed me first! So don't blame this all on me!"
"Man you just love kissing other people boyfriends huh?" He did not just say that! "I didn't kiss Ben he kissed me, he assaulted me! You kissed me, so don't blame me for this!" I yelled "This isn't my fault." I said calmly "and I'm sorry if that's how you feel, I'll see you tomorrow Tao." I picked up my bag and walked away bumping into Tao's shoulder.
"OKAY ITS NOT LIKE I CARE ANYWAY!" Tao
yelled, you could tell he was crying, you could hear it in his voice.

Okay that's the end of this chapter!! Tao and Y/N fought! How sad 🥲..anyway have a good day!!!❤️❤️