"I love you."

That kid is gonna kill me one day.

It's been 3 months since me and Nick started dating and things are going pretty good, we're hanging out everyday, sleeping together every night, eating dinner at Nick's house. My mum gave up on trying to make me move back in, she's called the police but I have evidence of abuse so her and my dad are not allowed to see me anymore. Nicks mum took me in after convincing the child services, thank god.
/////////////
"Nick?" I said sleepily.
"Mhm."
"I've been thinking a lot about us and I've decided it's time to say something I've wanted to say for a while." I was fully awake now.
"What's that?" He responded smiling. I stood up grabbing Nick's hand making him stand up with me.
"What are you doing Y/N?" He said as I pulled him up off the bed.
"I love you. I love you so much, you've made my life so much better, it was horrible before I met you. Harry only cared about our relationship when he was around his friends and family, but when it was just us he would ignore me. But you, you aren't like that you care about me whenever and wherever, it doesn't matter where we are you always include me and you always kiss my head before you leave and you say goodbye to me. You smile whenever you see me, you make me feel loved. So I love you Nick Nelson and I want to be with you forever, and I would never hate you if you ever wanted to break up. You've earned my trust and my love." I admitted to Nick something I've had on my chest for a while, but he just stood there for a minute looking into my eyes.
"Okay, okay. Y/N I love you too." He finally said smiling brighter than the sun. He picked me up and kissed me like it was the last time he ever would. We pulled away and just started at each other tears in our eyes.
"I love you so much Y/N. There's no one I would rather be with." He said putting me down, I hugged Nick in that moment and I never wanted to let go of him, he was warm and smelled like cinnamon, he stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.
"I'm getting tired, we should lay down. Huh?" I said still with my face in Nick's chest.
"Yeah, yeah okay."  We both lied down and fell asleep right away.

Author here! This is just a filler chapter, it takes place in an alternate ending! Because I have other plans for the next few chapters!
In the next chapter it'll go back to present time. I'm slowly running out of ideas 🏃‍♀️ I'm in need of some so if you have any ideas for the upcoming chapters DM me please!! I'll tag you in the chapters if I use your idea, considering it's yours so I have to credit you lmao. Okay thank you all for reading I love you guys❤️❤️😀✌️