Choices

Choices are made every second of everyday.
Some important and some not important.
Choices come with consequences, weather they're good or bad.
Choices could change your life, you view on someone, maybe even yourself.
Nick sat at the table of his kitchen, deciding weather or not to text, or call, or email Y/N.
His phone held tightly in his hand as he dialed her number, it goes straight to voicemail.
'Hey, this is Y/N Y/L/N! I can't come to the phone right now, please call again later or leave a voicemail. Thank you!' The "call" ends and Nick wonders why it went straight to voicemail.
He calls Charlie. The phone rings, once, twice, three times, finally a voice comes to the phone.
Another voicemail.
'Hi, this is Charlie Spring speaking. I can't come to the phone at the moment. Please call back later!' He hangs up, shutting off his phone afterwards.

"Hey Nicky, what's the matter?" Nicks mum questions as she walks into the warm kitchen.

"Y/N and I broke up. I tried calling to talk to her but I went straight to voicemail. Then I tried to call Charlie but it went straight to voicemail as well." Nicks voice shaky and quiet.

"Oh, baby. It'll be okay. I promise, maybe just give her some time. Give Charlie some time as well. Even if he wasn't involved in the relationship, he still needs time to comfort you or Y/N." Hugging Nick, Sarah calmly rubbed his back.

Their moment was then interrupted by a knock at the door.
Nick quickly ran to the door opening it, only to be greeted by a officer.

"Are you Nick Nelson?" He asked sternly.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" Nicks anxiety reaching up higher and higher every second.

"There been an accident with someone you may know? Is your girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N?" The officer asked rubbing his chin.

"Y-yes, what happened?" Nicks mum was now at the door as well, wondering what was happening.

"Son, I'm going to need you to come with me."

Writing these kind of chapters are fun😈 I guess I enjoy my characters being in pain 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️