I Can't Think Of Anything More Perfect (Part 3)

NOTHING TO SAY, JUST ENJOY

WORDS: 40,455

==============================

To say that Jihyo was feeling a bit tense was an undersatement as she was walking alongside you...alone...

She recalled what Sana said to her as they left Jeongyeon and Nayeon upstairs.

----------

FLASHBACK

"See yah girls," 

"Bye~" Nayeon waved as Jeongyeon waved in silence while munching on some cookies as the leader and J-line member left them alone upstairs.

"Well, guess it's either of us or Mina with (YN) now," Sana said, excited for her turn as Jihyo nodded.

"..."

Sana looked at Jihyo, of course it was going to shock Jihyo, it's a revelation for her to admit that she has feelings for you.

"Ji, don't worry about it too much. We'll get through it."

Jihyo stopped in place as Sana stopped a step below, looking up at her.

"...Jihyo?"

Jihyo's eyes were staring at the stairs, but when Sana spoke her name, she looked at her. Sana noticed her flat smile as she looked to the left and out to the machines, spotting Momo and Mina walking around.

"...Saying what I said about (YN), I feel...funny," Jihyo pressed a hand to her chest as Sana scooted closer to be in front of her, catching Jihyo's attention.

"Funny good or funny bad?" 

"Both, if I'm being honest," Jihyo asked as Sana nodded, "...was it," Jihyo looked downward, "wrong to admit these feelings Sana?" She asked as Sana shook her head and poked at her leader.

"I think it's great that you did Jihyo. Honest."

"..." 

"But as I said, we can talk about this later, for now," Sana reached out and placed her hand on Jihyo's arm, "have fun with (YN) Jihyo, at least for these fifteen minutes. I know you'll be feeling brighter. He has that effect."

Jihyo took a look at Sana before nodding.

"Yeah, he sure does." Softly uttered as Sana smiled at her and remembered something else.

"And Jihyo, yesterday when he asked to hang out with you, take it. I'm serious. You want to be with him, so just go for it. You can't be afraid. Don't let Tzuyu restrict yourself. Be with him, you'll enjoy it, trust me."

Jihyo took a few seconds to analyze Sana's eyes and words before letting out a gentle breath.

"...we'll see what happens."

Then Jihyo took a step down and brought her hand to Sana's left and held it conveying her gratitude, but need for comfort to Sana as she held her hand back.

No words were needed as Sana nodded and the two went on their way hand in hand.

Sana was more than happy to help Jihyo, as she too knew that Jihyo will feel the same as she was last night with you.

And she knew that Jihyo desperately needed and wanted that.

--------------------------

FLASHBACK END

"So how's your time so far," You asked while Jihyo turned to you cutting her memory.

"I'm great, I'm having fun." Jihyo graced a smile as you nodded, "you?"