Jihyo's request

BOLD is for people talking in microphones.

---------

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you're ready because this match is going to begin in 5 minutes."

A sold-out stadium with thousands of fans was cheering loudly.

You were currently in the locker room with your teammates, well alone actually, sitting patiently on a seat on the side of the room. The others talking in pairs or groups while talking about the match.

You met Twice...

You couldn't believe it...

And then with what Tzuyu did before you left...damn...it felt like a dream as you couldn't stop smiling.

And they were fans, watching you from their place...oh god, now you know and every time you would be broadcasted, they were watching.

And they wanted to hang out with you!

Good lord this was too much!

Suddenly, you noticed a pair of shoes from looking down as you looked upward to see Chan smiling down at you.

"You alright?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yeah, more than alright."

"Good. Excited?" He asked as you nodded. Oh so very excited.

"Very much. You?"

That doesn't mean I can't hold back." You answered as he chuckled suddenly.

"Guess you being a major player wasn't a lie after all. I honestly think you can beat all of them by yourself." He folded his arms as you grinned.

"Maybe, but I think the crowd is looking forward to their idols play. Not me."

"Hey that's not true, I'm sure a few here for you." You only wished that a certain few were here. "So let me ask you something." He said as you nodded. "You're a fan of K-pop right?" You nodded. "Who you listen to?"

"A little bit of everyone. Twice mostly."

He smiled.

"Alright. Twice huh? You know, after we win, maybe if I can, you want to come back to JYPE and see if they are there?"

While that would have come to a complete shock, meeting them already downgraded that emotion, but if a chance to go to JYPE and be with them again...guess either Chan doesn't know that they were here or he does know but keeping it a secret.

Nevertheless.

"You're serious?" You questioned as he nodded.

"Sure. I'm sure a couple of hours wouldn't hurt."

You thought he was joking, saying this to a stranger, but if he was offering.

"I wouldn't that man." You nodded as Chan chuckled.

"Alright, then we'll-"

SQUICK

Just then an official came into the room.

"Everyone come with me. It's time to line up." He told you both as you stood up.

"We'll talk after," Chan told you as you nodded, already feeling your heart pump at a possible chance to meet them.

====================

You were nearly at the court when the official stopped you all.

"Wait here please." He told you as he stood there.

"And now, the moment you've been waiting for!!! IIIIIIIIIntroducingggggg the red team. Your starting five..."