Promo

There is a small AN at the bottom that I want you readers to know after reading the chapter. Nothing bad, I promise, just something about the next chapter.

Word count: 13,248 words.

Enjoy!

================================

"Okay, so what if I go here and then you pass by with a screen from Tzuyu?"

"But then what about Tzuyu's defender..."

"I...don't know."

Jihyo and Nayeon were on Nayeon's bed looking over some play that she and Nayeon were drawing up.

Thanks to you, all of Twice had a grasp on what a play should look like and both Nayeon and Jihyo were making up their own play.

Sana was on her phone, looking at some videos of how to shoot better...yeah, you read that right.

Sana was watching how to shoot better with videos.

Sadly they were pretty much what you taught her, but once she found some videos she liked, she'll ask you about them afterward.

"To think (YN) does this daily," Nayeon spoke up as Sana looked over to the two as Jihyo nodded.

"Yeah, he's impressive," Jihyo spoke up as Nayeon looked to her as Sana looked between the two. "I wonder how many plays he has memorized and then to strategize with different teams and come up with something on the spot...no wonder he's the best." Jihyo added as she looked at the paper of x's and o's.

"Yeah, we can't even come up with one...by the way, where's Mina and our drinks? I'm getting thirsty." Nayeon muttered as Jihyo looked to her.

"Where do you think?" Sana comically said to them as they both nodded.

"(YN)." They both spoke as Sana giggled.

"I'll go see what's up." Jihyo spoke up as Nayeon nodded.

"And get me a drink please~" Nayeon aeygo'd as Jihyo walked out the door with a wave.

Jihyo walked out of the room as she looked over the railing...you weren't there.

'hmm...maybe they're in another member's room?'

It was wrong of her, but she went to each door of the other two bedrooms and placed her head near the doors.

She heard silence in Jeongyeon's room as she moved on towards the maknae's. Some words from Dahyun and Chaeyoung, but that's about it.

She then shrugged and walked back down the stairs as she went towards the kitchen to get her's and Nayeon's drinks.

As she stepped on the last step, Jihyo thought of where you two might be...then it hit her.

Instead of going towards the kitchen, Jihyo took a right and towards the back doors.

And sure enough, they you both were.

Sitting on the bench placed outside as you both were sitting near each other talking to one another. Both's backs were towards the door as Jihyo looked at them as they laughed and chatted.

Jihyo stared at the two for a bit.

She contemplated on going out there and asking for you, but she didn't want to interrupt the moment of you both, but seeing you and Mina happy...well she didn't want to break that, but...her body was telling her to do so.

Her chest hurt for some reason, not a lot, but something was aching her.

Jihyo then looked away for a moment to think...then she looked back to see you two laughing again as you turned away and walked back towards her room, but she felt a bit down from what she saw and heard.