Realizations

Finally...

I don't excuses as to why this is late, I'm lazy and procrastinate. 

Sorry :)

AN AT THE BOTTOM TO READ AFTER FINISHING THE CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN A COUPLE OF THINGS OF THIS CHAPTER

WORDS: 31,213

=====================================

"So, how'd it go?"

"..." Jeongyeon was staring at you in front of her as you tilted your head.

"Jeong?"

"...I-I-my bad, I was thinking, uh everything is good, dad and I are good." Jeongyeon licked her lips as you nodded.

"Great, you okay?" Jeongyeon told herself to brave up.

"Yeah, yeah, just, my dad explaining and it was how you and Dahyun said. Again, thank you, for everything (YN)."

"I'm happy to help Jeong, I'm glad you two are good now." She nodded, "well we can talk later about your dad, we got some food to eat. Guess I better call the others yeah?"

"Yeah." You turned away from her and Jeongyeon stared at your back.

'(YN)...boyfriend...'

Almost reaching the top step, Jeongyeon shook her head to avert her distraction and walked towards the living room, regathering a couple of minutes of her dad's talk. 

Upon reaching the last step, you did a 180 turn towards Kim's room at the end of the hall and from there, you spotted Jeongyeon now sitting on the couch. 

She did say everything was cool now, but there's always that constant 'want' to make sure, but you didn't want to push more than you needed to.

You turned forward and within a few steps...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Kim, it's (YN)." You announced.

"Coming," you heard on the other side and took a few steps back as the door opened to their manager, "they gone?" you nodded, "how's Jeongyeon?" She stepped out into the hall too and leaned to the side and spotted the second eldest.

"She said it's all good," Kim turned to you, "I didn't talk to Mr. Yoo much, I went straight to saying it was nothing, he apologized and asked to be with Jeong. The two talked alone and she came back in with them leaving us some breakfast too," you pointed with your thumb while Kim hummed, "I asked her and she said it was alright,"

"Okay, alright, let me have a few moments alone to make sure, I'm certain the girls are up already so just wait for me to signal you to have them come," you nodded, "thank you (YN)." Kim topped as you nodded once more while moving aside for Kim to get past you.

As Kim made her way down, you looked over the railings to see Kim now approaching Jeongyeon on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE - A Few Minutes Back

The girls were texted by Kim to be in their rooms for a bit as Jeongyeon and her father have a chat.

Till then, all either members were awaiting till they can come out.

And our focus will be on the four-member room where all four were on their respective bed, lying down while waiting.