You too?

So...I'm a bit late aren't I?

I know it took a few months to get this chapter out.

Believe me I've work when I can on this.

This chapter was pretty difficult to get going and worded out since it's going to advance the plot quite a bit that I wanted to make sure it made sense for this person to do this and that along with what they say.

So I'm hoping I did it justice and that it makes sense.

If you have any questions, write a comment and I'll answer asap.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT

I get you all want me to upload my chapters/works faster, and believe me, I do as well.

But getting DM's saying how slow I am or saying it's been X amount of time, are you even writing or even "what's the point of following you if you don't write anymore" doesn't motivate me to work faster.

If you don't want to follow me anymore, that's fine, I'd understand and happy you read what I put out but you have to understand that this is a hobby of mine, not a job.

I'm sure I can say the same for nearly all authors out there.

I'm grateful you all want to see more of my works, I am, and I'm writing to the best and fastest as I can, but at the end, it's a pastime of mine.

But I swear that I will see this book to the end (which is 1/3 of the way done if I'm following my plan of this book).

That I promise you.

It might take years, but I will get this book done.

That's all I have to say :)

Without further ado!

ENJOY!

=========================

THUMP...

THUMP...

THUMP...

In the quiet atmosphere of a backyard, the rhythmic bounce of a basketball echoed through the air as someone was dribbling the ball around.

The person stood alone on the concrete court with their focused gaze fixed on the hoop ahead.

Dribbling the ball with ease, they took a step back, jumping into the air and releasing the ball towards the rim.

THUMP...THUM-THU-TH-TH-THTHTH...

"..."

The person shook their head with the missed-

"Hey, Jimin, everything alright?"

Jimin turned his head around and spotted Jin coming through the backdoor, closing it behind and now walking towards him.

"Yeah, just felt the need to play more," he replied.

Jin nodded understandingly.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, gesturing towards the basketball that rolled away.

"Sure," he answered while heading towards the ball.

'Least he's not grumpy...'

"So what's up?" Jin asked as Jimin picked the ball up and turned with a normal look.