Rivalry (Part 2)

"Yeah!" Every Twice member cheered and raised a hand in the air.

BlackVelvet all looked over...and each of them smiled or smirked at how pumped they were. They were too, this game was too much fun.

"Okay then 10 minutes and we're going back. I want to discuss some things one on one with all of you in the meantime." You said as each girl nodded.

"Jihyo you first, the rest get some water and R&R." You instructed each girl as they nodded and you and Jihyo both sat together at the end of the bench as each girl spread out.

--------------------------

Each Twice, Red Velvet and BlackPink were in their bench or around it.

Some were standing and stretching, some were sitting and just waiting while on their phones, while a majority were talking amongst another.

You and Mr. Sonto were both talking with each member to give them some insights into their game.

The owners were talking amongst themselves with the managers in the middle.

JYP and Kim came over to congratulate the girls and you about what's been happening as each of them thanked them for the words.

Before they left Sana asked for the camera that Kim had to V-live.

Kim gave it to her for the break as Sana went back to her bench and pointed the camera at herself...along the way, she almost dropped the phone as she was stunned by the number of viewers in the chat.

She wide-eyed and looked back at Kim who nodded, knowing why she was shocked.

Sana turned and smiled at the camera for the amount of fans/people watching.

"So it's being shown?" Chaeyoung asked as she sat next to Sana holding a water bottle.

Sana nodded, now holding the phone facing her and Chaeyoung now.

"Yup...and... there are quite a few fans..." Sana said looking at the number in the chat.

"Really? That's cool." Chaeyoung said as she took a sip from her water.

"Here let me go slow mode to read some a bit." Sana then went to the options as she fixed the comments to go slower as she smiled at the pace of them.

"How many are there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh...you know...a million." Sana said with a smile as Chae's mouth dropped.

"A-a-a-m-million?!" Chaeyoung stuttered as she took the phone and saw the chat #.

Indeed it was over a million.

1,242,183

AN: I don't know...just assume there's that much watching. I mean Twice, BlackPink, and Red Velvet at the same place. I would assume that's it's going to get high.

"...Oh...hehe...wow...I think that's our record now." Chaeyoung said looking at the camera.

"Manager-Unnie was over there holding the camera the whole time...what do you Once think~ How'd we do~" She asked cutely as comments started to go up the screen.

"Ugh, I did so bad..." Chaeyoung groaned only having made four points.

"No one thinks so Chae, read the comments...'everyone was amazing'...'beat them Twice'...'amazing job Chaeyoung'...'Sana why so beautiful'...'Nayeon is too good'...'you girls seem natural'" Sana spoke up as she read on and smiled and thanked each of them...however there was something missing.