Mr. Sonto

"Which is?"

"You'll see."

Nayeon pouted at your answer.

You saw her pout and you thought it was an adorable look to her

You saw her pout and you thought it was an adorable look to her. You didn't know whether she was mad or sad but it only lead to her showing off her cute side.

You realized what you thought and just turned around quickly to avoid her seeing your faint redness on your cheeks.

"So uhh...shall we?" You said to both her and Wendy who were still near you.

They both just looked at each other and nodded as all three went out.

==============================================================

Jennie decided to stand by you and Nayeon while the three observed the other eight, so it was a game of 4 vs 4.

You asked them to play a regular match and they nodded as you pick each team yourself to best fit the composition.

Soon as two teams were picked, including Wendy, and the game was on.

RED

Rosé, Seugli, Yeri, Jisoo

BLUE

Joy, Lisa, Irene, Wendy

About a three minutes passed and you observed each one and how they were doing.

There were hardly any screens, passing and just chucking the ball into the net, but you can tell that each one is trying to play to the fullest to which you were happy about.

Movement was a bit sloppy, but they seem to have some sort of formations going with each girl going into the right spots.

Defense was there too, each girl knew how to get to each person.

Then you saw Wendy...and grinned.

"Rosé I'm open." Yeri yelled and Rosé toss her the ball...only to be stolen by Wendy, who both Rosé and Yeri didn't even see.

"Where did sh-" Jennie started to say.

Wendy ran to the other side of the court as well as the other teammates, they easily caught up to her, but Wendy didn't stop running as she noticed Jisoo was right behind her, but she looked around in that brief moment to see Irene behind her as well.

As the rim was getting closer and she stepped into the paint, Wendy and went to do a lay up, but since Jisoo was right next to her, she saw her try to shoot and Jisoo jumped immediately trying to block her.

To her surprise, Wendy didn't jump and held the ball still as she turned around and passed it back to Irene with her defender behind her and Jisoo still landing from her jump.