A Good Start

Everyone was currently eating breakfast, not a big one though since today was now the start of their training. Things were...awkward between Tzuyu and Nayeon. The two kept on staring at each other. Your guess was because of Tzuyu taking the picture of Nayeon and you. You didn't know why she was so bent on deleting the photo.

The two of them seemed to calm down slightly as Nayeon seemed to make Tzuyu delete the photo.

Dahyun was still a bit embarrassed by the position of when the two of you woke up, but in her mind, she liked it.

"Okay, whats with all the staring?" Jihyo asked the two.

"Nothing." both Tzuyu and Nayeon said at the same time.

"No, something's up." Sana said and she looked at you. "Do you know anything (YN)?"

Everyone then looked at you as you looked at everyone back. Dahyun and Nayeon looked nervous.

"Well, Dahyun, Nayeon and I watched a movie last night, slept through the movie and then we woke up." You said like nothing happened.

"...Wait, the three of you slept on the couch...like together?" Sana said.

"Yup." You said as you stared at your cereal eating. Dahyun looked down with a slight blush while Nayeon looked at the others. Jeongyeon looked like she didn't care as she continued eating. Chaeyoung and Mina did some side glances at them. Sana, Momo, Tzuyu, and Jihyo just stared at the two.

Momo just pointed two fingers at her eyes then towards Nayeon. She just rolled her eyes in response.

The tension broke when you spoke up...

"So, you girls ready for the day." Everyone nodded. "Good, now today we aren't going to do anything to rough, I just want to see how well each person shoots, dribbles and layups. Nothing to fancy."

"But, what if we never actually shot a ball before?" Dahyun asked.

"Well that's fine, I'm pretty sure a lot of other idols haven't played this either. And who knows, you could be good." You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Now because I figure any of you can play in pretty much all positions, with the exception of the tallest and shortest. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu, since both of you are the tallest, you're going to be our center and power forward."

They looked at you confused.

"I'll explain each of you each position, don't worry about it."

"You mean rebounding?" Tzuyu said.

"Yeah rebounding, but you're going to do more than that, but thats for another day."

"What about me (YN)." Dahyun asked "I'm not exactly the tallest around and don't you have to be really tall to be good?"

"Well, yes that helps, but if you think about it, it's not a one on one sport, but a five on five sport. That's why teamwork is essential in this game, plus we're not going up against actual NBA players, most of them will probably be around your height anyway." Everyone just nodded.

"Well, I'm done eating. I suggest we start now before the sun comes directly over our heads so we won't be blazed by it."

"So...I'm going to change in the bathroom." You said as you put your dish away and went towards your briefcase to get your clothing. Everyone else then did the same and went into their rooms to change into their workout outfits.

=========================================

You were currently outside in your workout clothing of a sleeveless tee, some shorts and a pair of (NBA player) shoes. You were randomly doing shots while you were waiting for every one to come out. One by one each one came out and saw you just shooting and making shots like they were nothing.