Unexpected

WORDS: 22032

ENJOY

==============================

"Okay Momo, I can walk too." You said as Momo stuck her tongue out at you.

"Well, it's rude to keep a girl waiting (YN)~ Especially me whose hungry." She said as you snickered.

"But you're always hungry Momo."

Momo stopped moving.

"Gasp...(YN) how could you say that...are you saying I'm fat..." She pouted as she feinted a gasp and her sadness as you rolled your eyes.

"Not at all Momo. You have a perfect body."

Her pout went to a smirk.

"Oh~ So you've been checking me out (YN)~"

You clicked your tongue as you looked forward. No matter what, you can't win with this girl.

"Momo..." You muttered as Momo clung to your arm.

'He's so cute when he's blushing.'

"Hehe~ Arigato (YN)."

As you two walked towards Jihyo and Chaeyoung, you didn't notice that stares that were on you and Momo...and her clinging onto your arm did not help.

And it also got the attention of Jihyo as she just eyed the contact of you both.

"So what's breakfast like here?" You asked as you and Momo stepped in front of Jihyo and Chaeyoung.

"..."

"Jihyo?"

Jihyo looked up at you as she cleared her throat.

"Huh- well just really about the usual breakfast anywhere. Cereal, fruit, eggs, mini pancakes, hashbrowns, stuff like that." Jihyo explained as she put a smile fast on as you nodded.

"Cool. Momo I sort of need my arm." You said as Momo pouted.

"Fine..." She said as she let go off you and went to get her plate.

You were about to get your plate, but then you took a look at Chaeyoung.

"Chae, you okay?" You asked.

She nodded slowly.

Well...that was the fakest 'yeah' you ever have seen.

"Chae, let's talk." It wasn't a question, but a demand as Chaeyoung nodded and put her plate down. "Jihyo if they ask-"

"I got you." She said as she too knew what the issue was.

"Chae let's go sit in the corner."

She nodded as she followed you towards a corner booth that was empty and away from anyone. The closest ones were a woman drinking tea and reading a book three tables away.